TransUnion Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

TransUnion Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at TransUnion

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a good experience. Did not ask a lot of technical questions, completely dependent on how well you communicate with the hiring manager. They asked me why I would be a good fit for the role and how I would apply my skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TransUnion

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Received a questionnaire form from transunion about a month ago, asking me to fill out why I want to apply for this internship and why I am a good fit. I think it is like a phone screening process, so I filled that out really carefully and got a phone interview confirmation the next week with the hiring manager.

The first round of phone interview with the hiring manager was about 20 mins, asking me about my resume and talked about the role and the requirements. The next week, I was moved forward to the onsite interview. Since I was not in Chicago, the HR kindly scheduled a skype interview with two employees, each about 30 mins.

This second round consisted of behavioral questions and a case question. Basic calculations and they expected me to talk about my thinking processes. The second case question was a little bit hard for me since I had not knowlege of that specific department, but what is important is to keep asking questions and ask the interviewer to clarify anything that you are not familiar.

Interview Questions

• What is something on your resume that you are the most proud of?
      Describe a team experience and your role in it.
      Case study.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.