TransUnion Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

TransUnion Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at TransUnion

3.6

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransUnion in October 2014.

Interview

I got a call from the Recruiter first and then she setup a 4 person interview which lasted 3 hours.It was with 3 other managers (including my direct hiring manager) and an analyst.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were Array related questions and other questions to assess someones personality, strength type questions. Also be prepared to answer things you did/didnt like about your management.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TransUnion

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransUnion (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Well organized process with excellent communication before, during and after. Multiple phone screens followed by 2.5 hour onsite with multiple interviewers. Interviews were challenging but not "difficult" in a negative sense. People were friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your career, and why do you want to work with us in this role? Technical practical focusing on specific knowledge.   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Relatively straight forward. First a phone screen with HR rep that was personality fit. Then a phone screen with the head of the group that was majority personality fit. I was quickly asked to come in for a superday. Given three cases and two personality fit questions. Overall very quick turnaround for the entire process

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you utilized large sets of data and analyzed that data
      Tell me your experience with product development
      Case - should TU invest in company A or Company B and why
      Case - what would be your go-to-market strategy for x product
      Case - how many gallons of gas were used in 2016 in the US
      Normal personality fit and company fit questions throughout as well   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

6 rounds of technical interview including telephonic, skype and in person. Mostly on the white board kind of interview process. Athough, they will help you if you get stuck. Stick to the basics and no rocket science kind of questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with manager and lead . The on-site interview 2 Times . Then final phone interview with the director . The overall process was longer than expected but each encounter was pleasant

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TransUnion (Roswell, GA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was a smooth interview process. I was involved with 3 interviews. The first interview was from the recruiter, just making sure that I wanted the job. The second interview was supposed to be from all 3 management leaders, but one was not there, the third interview included the leader that happened to be missing from the second the interview. All interviews were more of a conversation, rather than just simply questions.

Interview Questions

TransUnion Response

Jun. 11, 2018 – Global Talent Attraction and Engagement Manager

It’s always great to hear about our candidates’ experiences. Thanks for your review, and congrats on your new position. We hope your entire time at TU is just as positive!

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a very pleasant experience right from the beginning till end. The process is smooth and the interviewers and recruiters have communicated very well. They were very clear about what they want and also gave chance to express my interests.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about my past work experience and academic projects   1 Answer

TransUnion Response

Aug. 8, 2018 – Global Talent Attraction and Engagement Manager

We’re so happy to hear about your experience. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and most importantly, welcome to the team!

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

They were very organized with their interview process. There was a lot of communication on the process and what to expect. The interview process started with an online application with resume submission. I then had a phone interview screening call. The third step was an interview with the hiring manager. The last step was an interview with some of the team leads.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my background and experience. The hiring manager was interested in my volunteering experience as well.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.