TrackTik Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

Employee Referral14%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TrackTik

TrackTik

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TrackTik in Sep 2021

Interview

Interview process was very thorough and very professional. Basically it was a 3 round Interview - 1st round was a phone call from the talent acquisition team (not HR) where they ask about your experience and achievements, 2nd round is with hiring manager and team lead and talent acquisition where they go over many QA scenarios and how you have tackled them at your previous job or if its a new scenario how you'd handle them and the 3rd round is a technical round where they give you a technical assignment based on your knowledge and experience. The team manager is amazing and has a very clear vision of what the team's goal is. Team lead is very patient and technically very proficient. Overall the whole team who conducted the interview was very friendly, positive and professional.

Interview Questions
  • 1. API testing using postman 2. System testing 3. There were many situation based and behavioral questions which I dont remember but those are very common in every job interview
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrackTik (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Very bad and poor experience. Call from HR discussion went very well. Told that will be contacted by end of the week. Sent a email to ask about the progress. No response waiting for more than a week. If the company doesn’t have the professionalism to let a candidate who applied at your organization about the outcome. Gives a negative impression of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

227 Comments

Join the conversation on

TrackTik

Application

I interviewed at TrackTik

Interview

there was not much a process. first, they sent me an email two days prior to the interview and asked me to select a time to have a phone interview. Twi days later, at the interview time, while I was waiting for their call, they just emailed me regarding changing their minds 3 minutes after the time that interview was supposed to start. Apparently they did not pay much attention to my current location and I found it very unprofessional.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at TrackTik (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

Really poor communication and absolute lack of transparency regarding the hiring process, status updates and the timeline regarding next steps. Had 3 rounds till date and basically ghosted for sure - the process was as below: 1. Screening call by Talent Specialist 2. Personality test / assessment (scheduled within a couple of days post step 1) 3. Interview by Hiring Manager (scheduled after 3 weeks, maybe more) And then, ghosted with no status update - not even a standard template rejection email . Been a month! I have not been anticipating any update anymore post the initial ghosting (post assessment) and now my only ask is PLEASE SHOW SOME RESPECT for fellow humans. All of us are trying to get better in our lives and some humaneness after sitting through the process is expected. Truly not a company to work for.

Interview Questions
  • Technical round was focused on hard financial numbers in my current job, few behavioral, scenario Qs and strength/weakness etc. I would say I did pretty alright and no status update even now - I wish if they offered me, so I can reject after sitting on it for a while.

TrackTik

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TrackTik

Interview

Phone, Face to Face, Coding Test, Final round and Hire!! Interview was predominantly technical. Lot of good questions. Coding test was interesting. Entire process was well managed and handled well by the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TrackTik

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TrackTik in Mar 2021

Interview

Interview was 100% online due to COVID: 1 - Phone call (30min with HR) 2 - Interview with VP of Finance (1h long) 3 - Business Case (quite demanding but very interesting and a good reflection of actual tasks) 4 - Interview with Controller and BI Manager (1h long) The case was difficult but interviews were smooth

Interview Questions
  • From HR: -Why would you be a good fit? -How relevant can be your experience? -Explain what you are looking for and why?
  • From VP Finance: -Explanation of my background -Explanation of SaaS metrics understanding + Basic financial KPIs -How would you assess a company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TrackTik (Montreal, QC) in Feb 2021

Interview

First Interview with HR with behavioral and personality questions . Second interview with two Product persons . Almost no role description of the role and off with the "interrogation " . Negative attitude from the first 2 minutes . Although I was answering their questions they kept asking "why" on "why" so to bring me to a dead end . No feedback at all on my answers . Seemed that they had no interest in the first place , they were just doing the interview because HR ordered it .

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be Product Manager? answered with "passion for the product" answer. Next question " why are you passionate about the product" ? and so on like that till you hit the dead end,
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TrackTik (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

The first step was completing a practical test that is emailed and has no time limit. After sending them, I got an email that based on the test I am not going further and mentioned that I had sent the test as text file. 1) When they expect someone to write a test then atleast should have the audacity to mention what was wrong with the test, what could have been done, and why it was not selected otherwise rejection can even result if someone had a bad day or coffee. 2) For job seekers at this company, mere taking test is not important. Please don't forget to send you test PHP file else sending it as a text file will result in the end of your candidacy.

Interview Questions
  • A real-life scenario will be explained and questions based on it. Some code will be given to start and using that and OOPS knowledge like inheritance and interface, it needs to be solved.

TrackTik

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TrackTik

Interview

Process overall was very professional and enjoyable. I went to a open door event and had my initial interview the spot. Had a HR follow up then an interview with the hiring manager. The last step was an interview with the CRO.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage quota's and what are steps you take to meet them?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at TrackTik (Toronto, ON)

Interview

One of the most consistents and well organized hirin processes I've faced so far. I had 3 intervews (technical and behavioral) where the company made sure I was the professional they were looking for, and the most important, I also made sure Tracktik was the employer I wanted to work with. The technical level and quality of the interviews was very good. The honesty of the interviewers made feel that trust that is so necessary to start a new journey like this one. We had one interview per week and the last step was a technical test where I had to propose solutions to an actual problem the company was facing with the current architecture. That made feel more in touch with the team and the company itself. If you want to hire human and professional quality you definitely have to watch what Tracktik interview process looks like. I strongly recommend this company.

Interview Questions
  • what would be your strategy to segregate an already working monolithic application into microservices using cloud computing without slowing down the delivery of new features?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews