The Body Shop Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

The Body Shop Interview Questions

Interviews at The Body Shop

2.5

Conseiller-Vente Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Body Shop in July 2019.

Interview

Elle m’a mise à l’aise tout ces très bien passé zéro piège elle voulait juste voir mes compétences, ma poser des questions sur mes stage sur mes formation, sur mes intérêts si j’aime le make up voila

Directeur adjoint Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Paris (France)) in February 2018.

Interview

(attendre que le directeur daigne sortir de son bureau pour commencer l’entretien).
    Après une demie heure d’attente, on vous pose des questions déjà toutes prêtes établie sur une feuille blanche.
    Très impersonnel.
    On ressent qu’ils ont besoin de prendre vite quelqu’un qui ferra l’affaire.

Interview Questions

• Connaissez-vous la marque? Et les valeurs d’entreprise?   Answer Question

Conseillère De Vente Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Paris (France)) in December 2014.

Interview

J'ai été contactée après avoir postulé sur un site. L'entretien s'est bien passé mais, à l'issue de celui-ci, je devais être rappelée dans la journée si j'étais prise. Je n'ai eu aucune nouvelle de l'enseigne pendant plusieurs jours.
    Jusqu'au vendredi suivant, où une responsable de boutique m'a appelée pour me donner mes horaires du lundi - personne n'avait pensé à me prévenir que j'étais embauchée et j'ai dû démarrer au pied levé.

Interview Questions

• Quelles sont les qualités que doit avoir un conseiller de vente pendant une période chargée (soldes, Noël) ?   1 Answer
    • Pourquoi avez-vous postulé chez The Body Shop ?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Body Shop.

Interview

straight forward submitted resume, and interview was set up via email. Polite and informative, no follow up received.Did not think position was an ideal fit myself. I dont have much more to say about the process

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Body Shop.

Interview

Strenuous
    Required research or prior knowledge on the company, selling, and leading a team

3 interviews
    1 in person and 2 over the phone

Wore all black (dress code)
    First interview is normally with store manager
    Second is normally with district manager
    And third is normally with regional manager
    This is just for sales leads and higher

Interview Questions

• What do you know what the body shop mission   1 Answer

Shop Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Body Shop.

Interview

I got an email about setting up a phone interview. We set up a time to chat. I got stood up and never got called. I’ve never experienced anything like this during the interview process.

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online for the key holder position. About two weeks later I received a call to come in for an interview. I interviewed with the store manager and she was very nice and asked questions about my sales and customer experience. They also ask what you know about the body shop. I then had a phone interview about five days later with the district manager. She let me talk a majority of the time. They ask about sales and leadership experience and just want to get to know you. They also ask about the body shop and why you want to work there. Five days later I had not heard anything so I went in the store (highly recommend this!) and spoke to the manager. She planned speak with the district manager that day. And sure enough I received an email a few hours later. Unfortunately I did not get an offer for the key holder position BUT they offered me a customer consultant position. I counter offered with the compensation and they gave it to me. Over all it was an easy process. Do your research and show your excitement for the company. Took about one month total from applying online to getting hired.

Bath & Body Works Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

In my experience, after filling out the application online through Indeed.com. I called the store manager in order to set up an interview. I was told that I would be interviewed by the store manager. The interview was pretty average.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are three things that you can bring to this company?
      Q: Name a time you went over and above in your line of work.
      Q: Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Body Shop.

Interview

This is was probably the most unprofessionally and painfully quick interviews of my life. The hiring manager had no questions for me which I found to be odd as well as insulting seeing as she clearly didn't do any prep for our interview at all. The AVP literally sat with me for 5 mins before running off, which was unnecessary -- just don't come, what could you possible learn within 5 mins about a candidate?

Just want to note that I was not invited to phone interview at all which I found odd but decided to role with it, I thought it meant that they we're skilled and efficient interviewers which was quite the contrary.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position online in mid Oct and heard back at the end of Oct for an immediate in person interview. I found the interview extremely underwhelming and knew that the hiring manager didn't really know what she was doing in her position. I next met with the AVP of Marketing who met with me for no more than 5 mins. It was honestly the biggest waste of my time as well as humiliating.

Interview Questions

• Nothing in particular the AVP of Marketing back in 2017 barely looked me in theeyes   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.