The Body Shop Shop Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

The Body Shop Shop Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The Body Shop

3.3

Shop Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Body Shop.

Interview

I got an email about setting up a phone interview. We set up a time to chat. I got stood up and never got called. I’ve never experienced anything like this during the interview process.

Other Interview Reviews for The Body Shop

Shop Manager Interview

Interview

2 interviews- 1 with a senior shop manager in the district, another with the district manager. Mall setting for interviews, not too formal, felt like I was interviewing for a salesperson job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

She asked my salary expectations, I told her $42k and she met it exactly.

Shop Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop.

Interview

It was a 4 round interview - I interviews with a Shop Manager, 2 DM's and the Regional Manager. The process took about 6 weeks. The questions were standard; 'fit' was emphasized over skill and experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't agree with your boss and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Shop Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to do a phone screen. He was very pleasant. All the questions were general, and were things i had been asked before.

Interview Questions

• What is the square footage of your current place of employment?   2 Answers

Shop Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online and did not hear back for awhile. Once I was contacted I met in person the next day. It was a relaxed interview, they mostly talked about the culture and what the job consisted of. I felt they were trying to determine if I would be a good fit. They want socially conscious individuals, people that seem happy and would be able to connect with their customer base.

After an in person interview I had two phone interviews.

Job offered and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the Body Shop?   1 Answer

Shop Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Body Shop.

Interview

Had initial interview with DM. Then went through two more interviews with other Shop Managers. Then had a phone interview with another DM and then my final interview was with Regional Director.

All the interviews really make you see the passion and strength all the employees have for this company

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.