The Acquisition Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at The Acquisition Group

2.1

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Mississauga, ON) in November 2020.

Interview

Met with some people over video chat . Everyone was kind to me. The guy told me a lot about the hiring process and working for the company. Many people looking for jobs there as well. Hopefully they can find jobs.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group in November 2020.

Interview

They tried to make it look like the were contracted to find actual TELUS employees. Lie #1

They advertised this in a way that makes the job look like a position in a call centre or office. I drove into the city paid for parking and got a haircut not to mention put on my interview clothes.. FOR NOTHING. What a sick joke.

After dancing around what the job was for 10 minutes trying to WOW me with the potential in the company. I finally found out they are not a “talent acquisition group” but rather a company called the talent acquisition group; that attempts to trick you into a door to door sales position.

I am a grown man. This is the perfect job for an older teenager, and yet you advertise this as a white collar position.

It is disgusting and you should be reimbursing me for my time and travel.

Interview Questions

• Generic question to make it seem like a real interview.   Answer Question

Junior Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Calgary, AB) in October 2020.

Interview

Sketchy af, sounded way too good to be true, dodged every single question about payment. Seems like they will hire just about anyone and then make excuses not to pay you. Be careful. I honestly believe not having a job may be better than getting a job here. Stay safe during these times

Interview Questions

• ‘Do you want to work for a company where you will rise through the ranks quickly?’   1 Answer

Junior Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group in October 2020.

Interview

3 round interview. 1st interview is about getting to know you and your career goals. 2nd interview is lengthier, tells you about the pay structure, and how you will advance in the company. 3rd one is just the finishing and asking questions that weren't asked in the previous questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group.

Interview

it was a two part interview. Everything was done online due to the pandemic, but I assume the in person ones are not that different. The interviewer was very nice and chill. The questions were easy. generally a positive experience

Junior Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Vancouver, BC) in August 2020.

Interview

It was online with 5 minutes delay, very straightforward interviewer, it led to a discussion over sales is more important or marketing. His voice were breaking up and I didn't hear his question clearly and he didn't care

Interview Questions

• why marketing is your passion?   1 Answer

Junior Marketing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group.

Interview

There were 3 stages, first with the manager, then the HR, and finally, the manager again. The interviewer mostly talked about the company and its structure, not really an interview. Unclear job description. I applied for the Junior Marketing Consultant position but in reality its a door to door sales job, with no base salary, no insurance. Pyramid scheme!!

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the team? What's your motivation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group.

Interview

They call you in for an initial interview. They ask about your goals and what the company does, etc.

They ask you to come back wherein they tell you the compensation structure. It's really just a networking scheme. Their goal is to get more people to join because those at the top make money off of your sales.

Interview Questions

• What are your short-, medium-, and long-term goals?   1 Answer

Apr. 10, 2020 – Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your interview selection process with us. Please be assured, we are not a multi-level marketing company or a ‘networking scheme’. The Acquisition Group is a full-service marketing, human resources, and management consulting firm with more than 10 years of experience providing exceptional corporate services across a variety of industries. We partner with many of Canada’s leading organizations such as BC Children’s Hospital, Moneris, and our current client TELUS Communications, just to name a few. We provide valuable careers to approximately 400 team members all across Western Canada today. As a company, we create a positive work environment for our team members to achieve their goals and further their personal and professional growth. We give all team members an opportunity for financial success, not just those in senior positions. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to your career growth with us. The Acquisition Group

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online. I had 2 Easy Group Interviews. 1st one is very simple and 2nd one not like an interview but more for learning what this position works for.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience that you took leadership in the team?   Answer Question

Apr. 10, 2020 – Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience with us during your interview process and we wish you the best of luck in your future career!

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Vancouver, BC) in January 2020.

Interview

Met with a manager to discuss my previous work experience and what my career goals are. I answered the typical question: "Tell me about yourself" and after the interviewer understood what I was looking for, he later led me down the path that they are looking to hire someone. They always like to hire people in entry level so they understand the core foundation of the business and if they show adequate skills and potential they will be evaluated on a case by case basis to move up the corporate ladder quicker than others.
    First stage: Sales/Marketing Associate, Second Stage: Team Leader, Third Stage: Manager

PS their typical working hours are 11am-8pm

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Where do I see myself growing professionally/What are my career goals?   Answer Question

Apr. 10, 2020 – Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about The Acquisition Group. Our Marketing Consultant position is one of many roles within the company - regardless of your previous experience or skillset, we encourage anyone wanting to learn and grow, to apply. Here at The Acquisition Group, we believe in promoting from within the organization and providing our team members opportunities to further develop their careers to achieve long-term success. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our selection process and we wish you the best of luck in your future!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.