The Acquisition Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 152 of over 152 interviews

Other6%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

The Acquisition Group

Application

I interviewed at The Acquisition Group

Interview

Great processed, structured, and career orientated. Started with a preliminary interview followed by a second and third interview afterwards. The whole process was completed over Zoom and everything was clearly laid out presentation wise and opportunity wise.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself personally and professionally 6 months from now?
    Answer Question

The Acquisition Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group in Jun 2021

Interview

Talked with interviewer for one session, then for the second session, was presented with a Powerpoint slide show where they mentioned commission based pay scheme and company structure. Here, the interviewer did most of the talking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Acquisition Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group

Interview

Got a confirmation that I was to interview in the Vancouver office. Showed up and the hiring manager didn't even know that he was scheduled for an interview. Asked me questions about sales which I DID NOT apply for and then proceeded to ask me why I applied for this role if I was not interested in sales (again, did not apply for sales, nowhere did it imply that I needed a sales background). The hiring manager didn't know who I was and didn't have my resume on hand. All in all, a huge waste of time. Incredibly unprofessional on their end. A scam! Told the manager I am not interested in continuing with this process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Victoria, BC) in May 2021

Interview

I sent my resume to them on LinkedIn. After that, I got a phone call from them and set the time for an interview. I had an interview for around 15 min by Zoom.

Interview Questions
  • What would you prefer Inbound or Outbound? Asked about my work experience.

The Acquisition Group

Application

I interviewed at The Acquisition Group

Interview

The interview process was good, they called me in, had me wait then it was a fairly standard interview. They asked me questions, and then outlined the growth structure and pay structure which was nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Burnaby, BC) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was really worst experience getting interviewed by this company's recruiters as none of them are professionals at all. They do not think it is important to let the candidates know that they are not selected and instead make you wait for long time period. They do not reply to your follow-up e-mails, they will check your LinkedIn messages but will never respond to them. They are 3 senior recruiters and 2 of them just follow fashion as they will not judge as per your skill-set but they will judge you by your clothes and style. In my last round when I came out of the interview room, one of the recruiter used the statement "I think she has only one pant" . This is so bad and reflects poor image about the company. You can imagine if a person in management is using that statement then what kind of skill set are they molding for the new recruiters. I would say to the senior's CEO of The Acquisition Group to have a check on their HR management as they really reflect imperfect image and worst culture.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us something about yourself and your past experience?

The Acquisition Group

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group

Interview

It was a fast interview with common questions like your availability, background check, if you are allowed to work in Canada, salary expectations and talk about what you used to do.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Acquisition Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group in Feb 2021

Interview

I was asked to do a preliminary Zoom interview for the position. At the interview time, I waited in the Zoom lobby but no one permitted me entry. After about 20 minutes of waiting (even emailing HR to ask if there was a delay and receiving no response), they finally let me into the meeting. They decided to merge my interview time with another applicant's (even though no one had told me about this previously), and the interview ended up taking much longer than previously stated because they had turned it into a group interview. They had also advertised the role as a marketing position, yet when an HR person called to confirm my interview time, she called it a "Telus Rep", implying I would be selling Telus products. None of this was indicated ANYWHERE on the job posting. Although I made it to the second round, I decided not to go through with it.

Interview Questions
  • What are three ways a business can fail What kind of leader are you Tell me about yourself Are you okay with working long hours (10am - 8pm, 6 days a week) What do you like to do in your free time

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Surrey, BC) in Feb 2021

Interview

First step: Mass introduction to the company, it's mission and values. Second step: Interview with general manager and two marketing managers. Third step: If hired, move on to orientation with Administrative Assistant.

Interview Questions
  • Leadership skills : Tell me one time you took charge of a situation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2021

Interview

-First zoom call was 10 minutes where they ask max 3 questions and tell you all your questions will be answered in the next stage. - the second interview (45 min to 1 hr) was all about the employer talking i got little time to speak about myself. what he explained to me was essentially a pyramid scheme. i asked about pay and he told me he was "getting there". It was commission only which was an immediate no. Also work days are 11-8:30. Door to door sales involved. Pretty much a waste of time as my questions that i was only able to ask at the end were the deal breaker.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 152 Interviews