The Acquisition Group Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

The Acquisition Group Reviews

Updated Feb 13, 2020

4.2
The Acquisition Group Vice President of Operations Farid Vaziri (no image)
Farid Vaziri
Pros
  • "It is a friendly and welcoming work environment with lots of opportunity for growth(in 30 reviews)

• "The pay is base salary plus commission which is good for entry level(in 19 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours some days, disorganized at times(in 57 reviews)

• "One of them is direct marketing door to door - from our experience one of the most efficient ways to have way more conversations with prospects(in 33 reviews)

"Best place for career growth"

Current Employee - QA Analyst in Calgary, AB

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very supportive team Always there for guidance Career growth guaranteed

Cons

Absolutely none to list down

The Acquisition Group2019-12-02
  2. "Just avoid at all costs"

Former Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant in Nanaimo, BC

I worked at The Acquisition Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

You'll meet good people here for the most part

Cons

Too many hours - was equivalent to working a full time job and part time job, you're not paid very well and its actually lower than minimum wage if you do the math...

The Acquisition Group2020-02-14
  3. "Marketing Consultant"

Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in Mississauga, ON

I worked at The Acquisition Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you put in the hard work, you can make lots of money quickly. Uncapped commission

Cons

Door to door and some events. Dont tell you at interviews. Clearly a pyramid scheme

The Acquisition Group2020-02-09
  4. "Great growth and experience"

Current Employee - Office Administrator in Surrey, BC

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Throughout my work life, this has been the company who taught me work ethics, professionalism, how to grow, how to build up your personality. Being working with the best fun managers and being part of the best Admin team. I definitely see myself growing in this company and I am looking forward to grow and excel more in the future.

Cons

If there has been any problem, it was taken care of right away from the higher management or HR department. So they totally listen to you if you talk to them about the challenges you face. I don’t feel any major cons working in this company. Small challenges are part of every job.

The Acquisition Group2019-11-25
  5. "The best start to a career with ample growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Recruitment Specialist in Burnaby, BC

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Management and coaching support from each and every senior. An extremely helpful and growth-oriented environment with a constant focus on multi-tasking and skill enhancement. Furthermore, there is a definite focus on professional growth with ample room for each individual to use their current skills to multiply and grow into a better professional and transition into bigger opportunities and roles.

Cons

None in the past 18 months that I have come across.

The Acquisition Group2019-11-18
  6. "Great place to work at"

Current Employee - Telus Living Well Companion in Burnaby, BC

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at TAG full-time for less than a year. It is a friendly and welcoming work environment with lots of opportunity for growth. The teammates are likable and always helpful. My team lead is very knowledgable, supportive and passionate about his job. TAG offers a positive work culture, good pay, great work location and also a good work-life balance.

Cons

I have no cons about working at TAG

The Acquisition Group2019-11-11
  7. "One Team One Dream!"

Current Employee - Telus Health Living Well in Burnaby, BC

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been working at The Acquisition Group for Telus Living well for just under 6 months, the atmosphere is great exceeding my expectations, Management are courteous and friendly, the organization values family and team bonding. You are in charge of your own success. Great place to work and be a part of. Dynamic team empowering employees to fully develop and get better every day. Great culture, great company values. Management is there to assist and help employees to reach their goals and beyond Pros Good working culture Great leadership Amazing Sales Managers that support their teams Good pay Small group you can bond with Great work life balance Feel valued

Cons

In the 6 months I have been here, I don't have a single negative thing to say about working at Telus Living Well

The Acquisition Group2019-11-08
  8. "Productive and fun environment"

Current Employee - Telus Health Living Well

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Iv'e been working for the acquisition group for 3 months now, and I find it a really enjoyable and fun environment to be working in. Our living well companion department consists of 5 team members, and we all get along well with eachother, as well as support and help eachother. Our team lead for the living well department is very passionate about his job, and has provided great training and support for us. He's always there to make sure we're okay, and encouraging us to ask for help if needed. Overall I would recommended this company because the job, staff and management is very positve, and uplifting.

Cons

There are no downsides to this job. It is a fun and flexible job to be working at.

The Acquisition Group2019-11-08
  9. "Great culture, collaborative work environment"

Current Employee - Recruitment Specialist in Burnaby, BC

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing team members, fun and energetic working environment. Awesome annual trips and team nights. There is always a room for growth and development opportunities. Great company values and they always take care of their people.

Cons

Can't think of any cons

The Acquisition Group2019-11-05
  10. "Great company!"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Edmonton, AB

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Fun, Fast paced environment. Thanks to TAG, I made a ton of great connections and have grown significantly both personally and professionally speaking. -On daily basis I work with a group of committed individuals who are here to strive and not just to survive -Multiple avenues of marketing such as makes everyday unique and exciting

Cons

-The learning curve could be considered difficult by some but honestly everything that's easy was hard at some point. My advice is to put in the effort and reap the rewards

The Acquisition Group2019-11-01

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 335 reviews