The Acquisition Group Reviews

Updated Feb 28, 2021

4.3
The Acquisition Group Vice President of Operations Farid Vaziri (no image)
Farid Vaziri
Pros
  • "It is a friendly and welcoming work environment with lots of opportunity for growth(in 31 reviews)

• "The pay is base salary plus commission which is good for entry level(in 20 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours some days, disorganized at times(in 59 reviews)

• "One of them is direct marketing door to door - from our experience one of the most efficient ways to have way more conversations with prospects(in 34 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Great Company With Incredible Team Members"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Manager in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Clear structure for development and growth Lots of leadership support Put people first

Cons

Can't think of any cons

2. "Lots of room for growth and continuous learning"

Current Employee - Human Resource Specialist in Burnaby, BC

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Growth, Absolute top-notch training, and the best mentors to guide you

Cons

Nothing really unless you hate your job

3. "Great growth"

Current Employee - Manager in Calgary, AB

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Transparent easy to follow growth structure for those able to put in the work

Cons

Can't think of any right now.

4. "A company worth working for"

Current Employee - Team Manager in Burnaby, BC

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

So many teams within the The Acquisition Group are like family. There is always a positive outlook and everyone is working towards the same goal, to be successful as a company. A very friendly environment and always room for growth.

Cons

There could be more integration between the teams.

5. "I worked here around 1 and half years"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Edmonton, AB

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time

Pros

learned lots of things here, like I learned how to become leader, learned how to run office. it will help you a lot in the future.

Cons

sometime winter is cold in edmonton

Continue reading
  6. "Great Company to work with!!!"

Current Employee - Office Administrator in Burnaby, BC

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am working with this company for more than one year now. I love the structure and the culture of the company. The leaders of the company are always there to motivate and support you. You can see tremendous growth opportunities here depending on your performance. The organization has not only help me in growing my career but my outlook as well. Happy to be a part of this company.

Cons

I cant think of any cons!!

7. "Great company"

Current Employee - Operations Manager

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Opportunity for growth, great benefits and work culture

Cons

No cons that I can think of

8. "Growth, Advancement and Amazing Culture!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Specialist in Burnaby, BC

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The leadership focuses on individual development with company's growth. The team motivates you at every step and the workplace culture is amazing - very supportive. If you work hard you will get your rewards, it will never go unnoticed. For me its been 3 years with this company and feel its my second family.

Cons

Don't have any cons to share, if had any wouldn't have been with the company for 3 years.

Continue reading
  9. ""A job opportunity that became a amazing career path full of rewards and achievements""

Current Employee - Controller in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I started with TAG from the get go, you can imagine that i have cycled through many clients, worked with different people, watched friends get promoted, have been myself in multiple departments and got promoted to diverse positions. I made a wide array of amazing connections and have grown significantly both personally and professionally. I love the atmosphere at work, I am surrounded by individuals who generally care about each other and about the success of the company as a whole. These are the type of people I want to surround myself with and continue to grow with and several of who I consider my own family now. Individuals that are caring, loyal, supportive and dedicated to hard work are the foundation for making The Acquisition Group a great place to work. Proof that after 14 years I am still here and I look forward to many more years to come.

Cons

By staying true I will say that no company is perfect, there will always be pros and cons and I won't hide the items that I feel we can improve on, recognizing areas that needs improvement is the first step towards change. As the teams grow and we expand, the internal communication on certain items seems to get lost sometimes but we are working really hard to improve that.

10. COVID-19

"Perfect Workplace if You're Looking to Develop Yourself"

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Advancement - everyone is hired at entry-level and advances according to personal goals and growth. Personal Development - many chances to learn and develop new skillsets. Culture - upbeat, fun and supportive. Team Atmosphere - everyone is working together with the same goals in mind. Adaptivity - company has been able to adjust and keep going throughout the pandemic.

Cons

You are expected to pull your own weight and keep high standards. It's not really a con if you're looking to advance and/or be part of a team looking to meet common goals.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 380 English Reviews