The Acquisition Group Reviews

Updated May 21, 2022

Found 426 of over 476 reviews

4.4
The Acquisition Group Vice President of Operations Farid Vaziri (no image)
Farid Vaziri
Pros
  • "I made more money in 6 months working with The Acquisition Group than I make in a year in my new job(in 47 reviews)

• "If you're looking for dedicated, enthusiastic work environment(in 33 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Also you are expected to work long hours(in 64 reviews)

• "6 days a week door to door sales required(in 37 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Consulting

130 Comments

Consulting

343.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=The Acquisition Group~213360
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0

Greatness

May 21, 2022 - Sales Manager in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love the people I work with and the opportunity to do great things for customers and team members ..

Cons

Can’t think of any right now ..

2. 5.0

TAG YOU'RE IT!

May 11, 2022 - Program Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Join our amazing team! Great positive people, flexible working environment, room for growth.

Cons

If you aren't ready for people to hold you accountable, push you to be the best version of yourself, or success in a fast-paced environment then maybe TAG isn't for you - the company will reach in and pull out your strengths and promote you. Are you ready!?

3. 5.0

Family-like workplace

May 11, 2022 - Recruitment Specialist in Burnaby, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I work in the HR Team of The Acquisition Group as a Recruitment Specialist. First and foremost, I am incredibly blessed to have this position. The company really cares about my learning and growth as a professional. The people I work with, HR Team and beyond, are such amazing people to work with. The ideal work environment that you've always thought of? It's here.

Cons

I think we can have more team nights/events to bring everyone closer together.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Exceptional company for professional and personal growth!

May 9, 2022 - Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist in Calgary, AB
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at The Acquisition Group is the best I've ever worked for and everyone is authentic and loves what they do. Phenomenal senior leadership within the company from whom we derive the strength to challenge ourselves and perform better at each stage, by celebrating positive behaviour and believing in shared success. The Acquisition Group is the right fit for you if you are looking for a welcoming work environment where you get to constantly learn from your peers, management and senior leadership!

Cons

Really can't think of any after my 1 year and 9 months within the team!

5. 5.0

Great opportunities

May 9, 2022 - Full Stack Developer in Calgary, AB
      Business Outlook

Pros

- lots of opportunities for growth. - great culture. - great income potential for self-motivated people. - variety of working locations. - opportunities to work in other cities. - bonuses.

Cons

- work/life balance. - long days.

6. 5.0

most amazing business environment

May 4, 2022 - Office Administrator in Burnaby, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I work as an office administrator in the acquisition group and love every part of it. I love coming to the office and work with these amazing and hard working and so inspiring people in my office. Anyone looking for a company that not only gives you an opportunity but also stands for your goals and puts quality at first should join the acquisition group.

Cons

so far I don't see any cons of working here.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Solid Company

May 13, 2022 - Call Center Sales and Service Representative in Burnaby, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

-full support from management -flexibility for shifts and booking time off

Cons

working weekends and the in office to wfh rotation week by week

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

great culture

Apr 25, 2022 - Executive Assistant in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love working here with so many amazing talents, the growth opportunity, the culture and the people are all wonderful. 7 years and going =)

Cons

not any i can think of =)

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

TAG, my first Canadian HOME!!

Apr 18, 2022 - Quality Assurance in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are many reasons for choosing The Acquisition Group as your place to work. I loved the culture and the opportunity to grow every single day!

Cons

As you will learn so many new things every day within the Company, during the first week or two of joining the company you might feel overwhelmed, but you will receive so much support on that as well!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Team culture is everything!

Apr 12, 2022 - Team Manager in Burnaby, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Acquisition Group prides themselves on team culture and it truly is a reason for why so many of us have been here for many years. Watching candidates grow, gain more experience, gain more connections is what makes us proud to be in management with this company. Working with in the leadership team makes you feel valued. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a new chapter in their career.

Cons

The communication between different teams used to feel segregated but that has definitely changed in 2022.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 426 Reviews

The Acquisition Group Reviews FAQs

The Acquisition Group has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 476 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at The Acquisition Group to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, The Acquisition Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at The Acquisition Group. This rating has improved by 17% over the last 12 months.

86% of The Acquisition Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Acquisition Group 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with The Acquisition Group Job Seekers