Ten Thousand Coffees Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at Ten Thousand Coffees

Positive50%
Negative50%
Campus Recruiting100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ten Thousand Coffees

Ten Thousand Coffees

Application

I interviewed at Ten Thousand Coffees

Interview

Conversation with HR, followed by interview with hiring manager, followed by panel interview with case presentation. The process was okay and everyone seemed nice. The team made an effort to mention several times how key it was to hire this role ASAP. After the time spent on the case, the hiring team did not bother to provide relevant feedback. They only told me they weren’t looking for the role to be filled any further. A bit disappointing especially after all the time spent preparing.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ten Thousand Coffees (Waterloo, ON) in Mar 2014

Interview

Pretty standard. There were some standard questions about how I would go about debugging a general issue on the site. Then a couple of technical questions. And questions about any personal projects.

Interview Questions
  • Write a program to print out all the permutations of X number of matched brackets.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

180 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ten Thousand Coffees (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2011

Interview

The Interview was set up as a single phone interview which lasted less than 30 minutes. This interview began with a brief and friendly chat about my interests, some of the clubs, teams and associations I was involved with on Campus. I had just come back from an event with another school club so this filled a large chunk of the conversation. I was also asked to tell them a little about myself. Next, a quick resume review -- answers any curiosities the interviewer had about particular jobs or clubs. Again fairly informal, and easy going. The questions asked were all STANDARD behavioural / situational questions -- along the lines of "Tell me about a time where there was a conflict at work and how did you address this" . If you research a list of common interview questions, you'll breeze through this part without even needing to think. I believe I was offered the job at the end of the call or through email immediately afterwards. The initial training was about a week and a half later.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about yourself" -- during first third of interview
RSS Feed</>Embed