TWG Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TWG

TWG

Application

I interviewed at TWG

Interview

It was a pleasant experience most employees I connected with were friendly. Process moved at a pace I was comfortable with. Too many interview steps but that seems to be standard in tech.

Interview Questions
  • Asked some questions about application design
    Answer Question

TWG

Application

I interviewed at TWG

Interview

First, they sent me a questionnaire (~20 questions), then scheduled a phone interview and let me know 2 hours before the interview, then they never called! They say "Your interview is scheduled for today at.. Kindly make yourself available" What a terrible hiring process. Don't waste your time with this company.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths, Weaknesses, Conflict, Stress, etc all behavioural questions.

TWG

Application

I interviewed at TWG

Interview

it was a very long process with multiple stages included phone, practical and then two in person session. overall the interview team made it fun, they were accommodating and welcoming

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TWG

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TWG in Dec 2020

Interview

I had an initial HR phone screen followed by an interview with their Director of Product. The interview with HR was straightforward with questions focussed on my experience and why I was interested in TWG/the role. The interview with their Director focussed on my product related experience and involved situational/behavioural questions. The process was not as fast as many other companies but the team responded Ito questions swiftly and even provided feedback. Overall a pleasant interviewing experience!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TWG

Application

I interviewed at TWG

Interview

The overall process took about 4 rounds. There was a phone interview followed by a culture-fit interview, take-home assessment, and then a final executive round. Overall took 3-4 weeks to wrap up end to end.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TWG (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2020

Interview

HR phone interview screening latest for roughly 30 minutes. First 20 minutes, HR talking about how TWG is the greatest place to work in the world and how they're growing as a company with Covid-19. Asked questions such as what projects I worked on and my day to day activities were and why I wanted to leave my current employer. The salary is discussed in the end.

Interview Questions
  • 1 - HR Phone Interview 2 - Hiring Manager interview 3 - Take-home assessment (Doing someone's work for free) 4 - Executive round. 5 - Meet the Easter bunny 6 - The offer presented (Remember the best company to work for you made it)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TWG (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2020

Interview

Traditional HR Screening. Lasted about 30 minutes. Asked questions about why I want to work at TWG, about my desired salary, and what technology I use in my current job as a product designer. The recruiter didn't dive into benefits, or how COVID-19 has changed their working style. I asked for feedback on why I didn't move on but didn't hear anything other than an automated email. I'd probably expect more than an automated email after we'd had a phone call, something a bit more personal would have been nice.

Interview Questions
  • If you had two job offers, what would cause you to take one over the other?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TWG (Toronto, ON) in May 2020

Interview

I was supposed to hear back within a week of my interview. Despite following up at 10 and 14 days, I never heard back. Very unprofessional - I was not impressed.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

TWG

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TWG in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process was good, took a lot of time between each interview but I like the way that the interview went, they will let you lead the interview and test your interpersonal skills and how you manage and explain certain things

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Tell me about work ex Tell me about projects Resume review

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TWG (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2019

Interview

First was a phone screening with a recruiter. We chatted about my current role, why I wanted to leave, what was the most important thing I was looking for in my next job then I asked a few questions. Next was an in-person, hour long chat with their Director of Engineering (Brian). This was an awesome experience as he is a very pleasant guy to talk to. It more like a conversation than an interview, he talked a bit then I told him what I thought, sometimes I'd ask a question and we'd go back and forth on that topic. I mentioned that I wanted to work on web apps but since I didn't have much experience he suggested continuing to interview for the web dev team then move to web apps gradually after a year or so. After that, they sent me a timed Codility test to do at home. I found it to be the perfect level of difficulty. There were some multiple choice questions but mostly coding (I used JS). The last stage I made it to was an in-person interview with 2 senior engineers. They gave me a wireframe of a site and spent about an hour going through various parts of the site, asking me how I'd build it, what platform I'd use and exploring my potential solutions.

Interview Questions
  • How would you structure data from different clothing items in a store?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews