TELUS Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 807 of over 807 interviews

In Person8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Interview process was pretty straightforward and conversational. The manager was looking for the right fit especially the way a person can carry on the conversation. Then the manager asked about the right fit and why Telus? Explain a product you recently used by Telus, etc?

Interview Questions
  • Why telus? How would you describe Telus product to your friend?
    Answer Question

TELUS

Application

I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

The interview was so long ago I cannot remember much - But they were very nice and we spoke about things on my resume and what the job is like. The interviewer was friendly and positive. I forgot how long it lasted - maybe an hour. It's very difficult to remember.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gdańsk

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Gdańsk) in Sep 2021

Interview

Very unprofessional approach to the process. They several times change the timing and there were many people involved in that and no one knows what was agreed with others. I thought that they have a team of people that will join the meeting but it was only one HR person. Of course, the person was late. No introduction, lack of reference to the given tasks for the meeting. How I can convince such a company that I want to join them? On the very beginning, they do a lot to demotivate me. I finished the conversation and process and decided not to lose my time. They really need operational transformation.

Interview Questions
  • Which previous experience do you consider as the most relevant to this position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TELUS (Waterloo, ON)

Interview

Very quick, simple and proficient. The interviewing process consisted of a brief over view of the Company and the requirements of the job. We were all made to feel extremely comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something yourself? Do you have sales experience? Do you have customer service experience?

TELUS

Application

I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

It was average, nothing out of the box. Just know about the company before going, so that you're always one step ahead of them. Don't panic and be confident. Good luck with the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TELUS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

The interview was straightforward and focused on behavioural questions. Interviewers provided very clear information about the role. They were very friendly and supportive during the interview. The interview structure was provided ahead of time. They followed up within a week. Overall, a positive experience

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your previous experiences

TELUS

Application

I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

after your resume is reviewed and you're invited for an appointment, usually more than 1 manager from different depts is involved in a first, then second interview, then usually there is a panel interview where they present you with a possible sales situation to resolve

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TELUS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS in Aug 2021

Interview

There were 3 interview stages: Recruiter, Hiring Manager & Department Director, and Peer Interview. Did a bait and switch on me, offering me a lateral transfer position (which is diff from what I applied for), then a lower position. It was annoying and confusing because if I wasn't qualified for the original role that I applied for, why did they invite me for 3 interviews? Terrible experience. I had to say no, stat.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TELUS

Application

I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

There were a total of 3 steps: an online assessment, a phone interview, and in-person interview that consisted of scenario-based questions. Each round ranged from 15 minutes to 1 hour in length. Nice simple process.

Interview Questions
  • What are your biggest strengths

TELUS

Application

I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

Great interview. Professional. Interesting. Offered a good position but I turned it down due to low salary offered. Needs to pay more. Just filling this out because I have too

Interview Questions
  • They asked what my experience was
1 person found this interview helpful