TELUS Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 782 of over 782 interviews

In Person8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

TELUS

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

3 interviews with multiple people on the team to figure if you are a culture fit, really straightforward with behavioral questions and a case study that looked for your attention to detail which was also straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • What is a time you got stuck and had to have a creative solution.
    Answer Question

TELUS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

Interactive process and comfortable, hiring process is lengthy. It is very professional and detail oriented. Initial interview is done on call, then there is a HR interview and then an interview with hiring manager. After all this there is a case study session and after all this selection process is finlaized

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TELUS

Application

I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

It took a week, from applying to the position to the final offer. Interview was about 30-40 minutes and they were asking typical questions, focuses on customer service, multi-tasking and time management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TELUS

Application

I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

Thorough interview to discover if you will be a good fit for the position. A few questions to get to know character traits and then more into customer service and sales questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TELUS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

after they asked for background check, 2 reference contacts and immigration status, they disappeared. the hiring manager never called my reference and before when they interviewed me, the email reply is within 2 hours. after I provide them the final stage, I never hear from them and my follow up email is not getting anything back either. I was excited about joining, but now what a waste of time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Noida) in May 2021

Interview

I have recieved a call for Noida location from HR called Neha and contact person is Nayonika. Most of conversation done is with Neha(via call/email). HR told me that job is for Normal Day Shift that is why i proceed for an interview. Cleared 1st round (which take about 1 hour Google Meet Discussion on Telecom,Agile,Apis and Database) 2nd round is schedule and had my 2nd round in next 3 days(which take about 1 hour Google Meet Discussion on Telecom,Agile,Apis and Database) Interview has asked me about night shift 5PM Ist to 2AM Ist and here is my brake point . When HR said it was day shift but when interviewer is saying it is night shift. You all know result, even after investing so much i came to square 1. HR stop responding emails and they even wont gave me feedback. I thought i am rejected for this current opening by self.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TELUS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

Interview was prompt, with good consistent communication from hiring managers. Information regarding the role was clear and honest, and the interview process felt friendly with relevant questions. Received feedback from interview quickly.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you can't complete your tasks for the day?

TELUS

Application

I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

Great interview process, HR was very clear on the process and help you in various part of the process. Definitely something to take into consideration when applying here. The interview itself for the position was very technical but not to difficult

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TELUS (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview process was standard for such roles. A case study that you have overnight to work on, followed by a group interview with the Sr Manager and few other senior product managers on the team.

Interview Questions
  • If you are hired, what are the first 5 questions you’d ask your manager
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at TELUS (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

The recruiter was cold and disinterested from the start of the conversation. Blankly asked question after question and didn't even give information about the role or other general information that recruiters usually do in the first call. I believe I answered all her questions well ( including about my understanding of the role which honestly she should be telling me not asking me ), still I knew at the end that I would not be called because of her behavior , very discriminatory. Afterwards also no communication about pass or fail, no company ghosts candidates after speaking with them, a reject standard email too would have sufficed . If seasoned recruiters at Telus are like this, can only imagine what the culture of the organization must be

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 782 Interviews