TELUS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 12 Jul, 2018

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TELUS (Ottawa, ON) in November-2016.

Interview

Entrevue téléphonique:
    On a proposée beaucoup de questions pour savoir si le candidat connaît le poste, l'entreprise ou salaire ou quoi.
    Il faut investir bien tous les informations en fonction de poste postulé et l'entreprise

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TELUS.

Interview

Flexibilité pour les étudiants zéro pourri
    Ressource humaine mal coordonner j'ai attendu environ 35 min après l'heure de mon entrevu pour me faire dire enfin de compte (2h de questions plus tard) qu'il n'accepte pas les etudiants -.-

Interview Questions

• C'est quoi tes plus grande forces   1 Answer

Directeur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TELUS (Montreal, QC) in October-2014.

Interview

Entrevue formelle décrivant mon expérience avec RH. Mode question\réponse mais de façon décontractée. Entrevue servait à valider mon profil car entrevue préliminaire avec direction sur référence. Par la suite, plus long processus afin de finaliser embauche (backcheck security, références, etc).

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in October-2012.

Interview

Simple Ask and answer questions , answer phones calls do not miss a phone call. have a prepared resume, the usual interview formality you may expect from a call center

Interview Questions

• What did you do to figure out or troubleshoot an issue you had no idea about?   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in February-2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process were quick, the recruiter immediately got back to me with feedback and next steps process. I was also immediately scheduled for the 1:1 in person interview within a week.

Interview Questions

• The usual regular questions about your experience, what will you bring to the table, flexibility, ect   Answer Question

Travel Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TELUS (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

Online application, followed by a phone interview within the week & then an onsite. Smooth process. One of the most throughly done hiring I've been through.

Very positive atmosphere. Very excited!

Interview Questions

• Previous job experience, some fun questions like if you were an animal what would you be, etc...   1 Answer

Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TELUS (Austin, TX (US)) in July-2016.

Interview

Typing, technical, and a grammar test to screen then a 1 on 1 interview asking a little about previous work experience and going through a customer service scenario to show your troubleshooting abilities by being able to ask good questions.
    The perform a background check in addition to drug screening.

Interview Questions

• What are some good filler to use with a customer on the phone?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TELUS (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in August-2015.

Interview

The interview process involved an application online and a phone screening. After the phone screening was an in person interview, after that a follow up phone call was to be made. However, I received a rejection email instead.

Interview Questions

• Name three things that make a good team.   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TELUS.

Interview

The process started with first interview of selected you were taken to second level interview with Operations manager of the company. The operations manager then proceeded to ask a series of general interview questions

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at TELUS (San Jose, CA (US)) in April-2011.

Interview

It took whole day without touring the company. I Interviewed with six interviewees and discussed about the works that I had achieved before. Some questions were related my previous experience. Most of time they explained what I have to do over there.