TCS e-Serve International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

TCS e-Serve International Interview Questions

Interviews at TCS e-Serve International

2.8

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Started with Round 1- Technical which was fine enough
    Round 2- Tech : Lasted for an hour where in Concepts we're asked which was ok
     Round 3: MR- Started in a negative way . I was offered a certain amount as salary. But I declined it as it was not up to my expectation.

Interview Questions

• Chart of Account, GL master, PO Creation, GRIR clearing account, Vendor Master Data, Alternative Payee, Entries in GRIR, Manual entries in GRIR, IDocs, Change Request Management, Transport Requests, FI-MM, OTC Cycle, Posting Period Variants and Tables, TCode, A.P.P., FSCM, Segments of GL, Invoice postings, Tax Procedures, House Banks, Asset accounting   Answer Question

Trainee Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

First they take a small exam in general English maths and analytics of 50 marks after passing in exam they continue with the HR round if HR select you then they take another technical interview with the manager of concern department overall the procedure is very good. Communication skills are very important.

Interview Questions

• How you manege your personal life and professional looking life because you are a married woman   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (New Delhi (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

As a experienced candidate I faced 3 round in TCS interview. I.e. HR round, Operational round, Managerial round.

In HR round they asked some questions related to past work experience, reason for leaving, thorough discussion about the gaps in study career and professional career, family background. Besides these questions they also crack your knowledge about recent current happenings. They also keep eye on the communication skill in this round. Well questions also varies HR to HR.

Then, in Operational round they asked some practical questions related to my past work experience also asked some questions related to accounts payable.

Then, in Managerial round they asked about family background, past work experience details, about the gaps in professional career, some questions about accounts that's it.

TCS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

I have applied online for TCS ninja role of around 3lpa and there was an online test of aptitude and coding, the interview was in a single round depending on the person who is going to interview you.

Interview Questions

• prime number code, what is a class like this simple quesions   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International.

Interview

First they go for a written round, then interview
    After that document verification then interview. Tech guy, HR, MR will be questioning you. All the basic skills and branch related questions will be there plus normal HR questions

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? You have less marks in academic?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (New Delhi (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

aptitude,f2f interview.interviewer was very cool and made everyone calm.overall exp was good.solving apti was little challenging but if practiced one will able to solve the ques easily.ques like,profit and loss,time and distance,simple interest

Interview Questions

• basic programming ques,arrays,pointers,functions,calling a function.basic sql ques,creating,deleting,modifying,altering a table.basic networking ques.   Answer Question

Freshers Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Interview

After nqt i was called for interview on 20 sep ipec shihibabad. First they let us wait fir 4hrs (12pm reporting time) then they started calling for interview . First -tell me about yourself. Then they started saying why your marks are less in btech and started laughing in front of me while looking at my marks. Then they asked me questions related to python 2-3. I gave 2 correct answer out of 3. They started do you any other languages?(my resume contained C ,ruby, python, Ruby on rails, machine learning) i was like why don't you ask me from these mentioned languages they said (koi aur language batao yarr) then they asked me about how many languages were taught in your college aisa ho nhi skta ye nhi pdha ho. Then they changed the topic and asked about favorite subjects i said DBMS. Then one interviewer said why didn't you mentioned DBMS language in your resume? I didn't said anything because at that time i knew these guys giggling and laughing don't know anything. They asked about DBMS questions i answered them all. By far the worst experience the coordinators didn't have manners at all they were treating guys like some prisoners. And making me and friends wait for 3 hours they told us to leave.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International in September 2019.

Interview

I was recruited out of my college campus. There was an HR Interview, Once I cleared the HR Interview, I was hired as a trainee. The process was simple and did not take too long. The HR was nice and very professional.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Coimbatore (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

Bit easy to clear first round aptitude with c mcq and programming and verbal ability then wait for mail then an another mail with venue and time details be bold and confident to clear the round

Assc Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Thane (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied for the TCS test online in 2019 cleared my aptitude round and then 10-12 days later got a mail to attend the interview at one of the TCS offices in Mumbai the interview panel had three members HR, MR and TR the HR was quite friendly and made me feel comfortable they asked everyone the same questions about their project mentioned in the resume and location and some basic technical questions even after answering almost all of the questions I wasn't selected also they took a few days to mail us the results .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.