Smart Home Works Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 19 Dec, 2016

1.8

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smart Home Works (Mississauga, ON) in October-2016.

Interview

The interview was so unprofessional. The whole time, all she did was talk about how all their employees make so much money and mentioned nothing about the job. This job is a door to door job and they failed to mention that. When asked, she dodged it and said that what their employees do is follow their own leads as they train them to be "strong, independent, workers". When the whole time she also mentioned how commission is split between you and your trainers and the people you train if you ever get the opportunity to,

Advertised Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smart Home Works (Toronto, ON) in June-2016.

Interview

This company is complete scam, right from the minute you enter the door, the entire operation is about as fake and amateur as possible. AVOID THIS COMPANY.

Interview Questions

• They use routine behavioral types questions initially. They refer to a number of positions, but appear to try to steer the interviewee towards a sales job.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smart Home Works (Toronto, ON) in May-2016.

Interview

They waste your time, this is a door to door sales job. The interviewer is very general and when you ask about the job they dance around and are not straight forward.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smart Home Works (Mississauga, ON) in April-2016.

Interview

Didn't told me its door to door sales. first told me that if you get selected then you will get a phone call second interview will with team leader they will decide that you are eligible or not.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smart Home Works (Toronto, ON) in March-2016.

Interview

I applied to the sales position on Indeed. I was brought in and a lady explained the company to me. She discussed the growth and opportunities available with the company as well as where she thinks I would fit best. Overall, I was impressed with the process and I was left with no questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous sales experience? Are you a people person?   Answer Question

Business Development Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smart Home Works (Toronto, ON) in March-2016.

Interview

Met with a personable lady, she told me all about Smart Home Works and I was eager to join the company. I was hired to start the following week and really enjoyed my experiences working with the team. They really wanted to make sure I was a positive person with a strong work ethic and be sure I would work well with the team.

Interview Questions

• Are you a morning person?
      How would you describe your attitude?
      What did you like/dislike about your last employer?
      What are your career goals?
      What gets you motivated every day?
      Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smart Home Works (Toronto, ON) in June-2015.

Interview

First round was a group interview
    Second round was individual
    The third round is that they take you to a different city (They don't even tell you they're doing this) and make you knock on doors, if you make any sales you won't get paid for it because you are not an employee. So you basically walk around for 8 hours+ doing work for free.

Sales and Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smart Home Works (Toronto, ON) in April-2015.

Interview

There were several positions available. After meeting with the hiring manager I decided that i could get the most from the Sales and Marketing Rep. position. I was invited back and had a chance to sit in on a sales class in the morning before accompanying a Team Manager on his appointments. It was a wonderful experience, very knowledgeable staff and from all different backgrounds which I found to be amazing.

Interview Questions

• What do you want your life to look like in five years?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Smart Home Works (Toronto, ON) in January-2013.

Interview

I came in for an interview the same day I got the call, as I was going away for the weekend.
    The interviewer was very accommodating and the interview was comfortable

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What was one Sales obstacle I have overcome in the past?   1 Answer