Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Victoria, BC) in Nov 2019

Interview

I applied online. I was called and the details of the job explained and I was asked about my experience and why I wanted to work with the company. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Systems (Victoria, BC) in November 2019.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Sierra Systems?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company

Application

I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company

Interview

But machine learning helps you focus on the key things. But machine learning helps you focus on the key things. Big Data has great potential to slice down the costs of new drugs. But machine learning helps you focus on the key things. Big Data has great potential to slice down the costs of new drugs.

Interview Questions
  • But machine learning helps you focus on the key things. Big Data has great potential to slice down the costs of new drugs.

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company

Interview

First I did a "technical" interview to validate that I knew how to elicit requirements and would be able to function as a business analyst. Then I had a second interview with the location resource manager.

Interview Questions
  • Technical Interview: What is a non-functional requirement? How would you handle receiving conflicting requirements from multiple stakeholders? What tools/techniques do you use to prioritise requirements? Second Interview: Standard STAR questions...tell me about a time you had to deal with a co-worker you disagreed with, etc.

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company

Interview

Screening interviews, take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews. In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees. Was not overly difficult but a long process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Toronto, ON)

Interview

good, panel of 3 interviewers relaxed interveiw environment asked questions relating to previous experience and skills mentioned on resume phone call pre screening first then first interview after a week second interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2017

Interview

Interview process was good up to the recruiter level and after that, it became very lame. Not very professional in terms of getting back to you, always trying to subdue people.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your strength and weakness. What would you bring to the table

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company

Interview

I was a referral from two current employees who I had worked closely with on a project, so it was very informal. The interviewers were more interested in whether I would be a good fit and if the projects I was being considered for were of interest to me than anything else.

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Calgary, AB) in Aug 2016

Interview

Met with the principal VP for the Dynamics Division, then with a senior consultant and finally a telephone interview with the technical resources. Very thorough. All of the resources involved where very friendly and respectful. The entire climate was excellent from start to finish.

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were technical and product specific referring to the role that I would inherit.

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company in May 2016

Interview

I had two phone interviews, one with the recruiter and the other with the Manager of my unit. I was required to ask my own questions as per the everyday life at work

Interview Questions
  • Questions were based on my resume and my past experience in my previous jobs.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Vancouver, BC) in Dec 2014

Interview

I had the chance to meet with each member of the team throughout the interview process. I really liked this approach because it's important for both myself and Sierra to get a better sense of whether or not we would make a good fit. Everyone was really friendly and I had many opportunities to ask more questions about the organization and the people.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of work environment do you thrive in? Tell us about a really good experience you've had with a supervisor and a bad experience. What made each experience good or bad (exclude names and employers)?
1 person found this interview helpful