Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 467 of over 467 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Shoppers Drug Mart

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart

Interview

I saw the help wanted sign and went in with my resume printed. I told them that I saw that they were looking for a cashier and that I wanted to apply. They asked me a few questions, I told them my availability and they set me up for training the next day.

Interview Questions
  • What is your availability? How old are you? Have you had any previous cashier experience? Have you used the lottery machine before?
    1 Answer

Shoppers Drug Mart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart

Interview

The interview was quite lengthy with lots of identical questions. The interviewer was noting down the answers. Dress well, reach on time, take a resume copy with you. Be confident and show the leadership skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

They ask you around 10 basic and behavioural questions. Make sure to research Canada Post before hand and be prepared for different behavioural questions. Have experiences that align with the job description. The process takes around 30-40 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the Canada Post Services through your research of our company?

Shoppers Drug Mart

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart

Interview

Easy going, lots of questions, personable staff, good tour, clear expectations, good pandemic planning, thorough questions, plenty of staff, very friendly, lots of parking spaces, easy to find, good communication

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shoppers Drug Mart

Application

I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart

Interview

3 stage interview process. Phone, and 2 in person. Phone interview was quite long and unexpected. In person interviews were standard, and not too formal. Not as many questions about company culture as I thought there would be

Interview Questions
  • How has your past experiences prepared you for this position?

Shoppers Drug Mart

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart

Interview

laidback, chill, and not that many questions. they were pretty eager to hire bc of a shortage of staff, but overall friendly and easy. be honest with your availability especially if ur in school, bc if ur not u might get scheduled for late night shifts

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shoppers Drug Mart

Application

I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart

Interview

in person with the manager and store owner; the question is based on experiences and interpersonal skills. asked about past experiences and objectives and expectations for the new job, as well as expected salary

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shoppers Drug Mart

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart

Interview

1. Applied online - applied for multiple roles and recieved multiple interview offers 2. Invited for a 1:1 interview with the Department lead and a senior manager. We discussed my resume, past experiences, and behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural and resume questions. One of them asked me a problem solving question but it was mostly to test my thinking.
1 person found this interview helpful

Shoppers Drug Mart

Application

I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart

Interview

Very thorough and fun, actually! I ended up getting the job and the interviewer was extremely friendly and though I didn't work there for very long, was a great indicator of the kind of people I would be working with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shoppers Drug Mart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart

Interview

The process was quick and simple though I suspect your experience will vary between stores. Mine was straightforward as I was previously a student at the site. I've known others that have had a tougher time than I did... Depends on the associate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 467 Interviews