Shoppers Drug Mart Pharmacy Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Shoppers Drug Mart Pharmacy Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Shoppers Drug Mart

2.4

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in November 2013.

Interview

They inquire about your work history your experience in the field you are applying for and also check with your references. They are pretty quick to call back if you have landed the job. Overall good interview experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Shoppers Drug Mart

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Richmond Hill, NC (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Spoke to the manager face to face. Handed in resume. Called me back same night to offer position.

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Ottawa, ON) in December 2014.

Interview

Very straightforward. Manager phoned in asking to interview after submitting application online. No specific question regarding pharmacy practice was asked, just general one, such as years of experience and familiarity with HealthWatch system.

Interview Questions

• Nothing in particular, mostly related to years of experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Vancouver, BC) in August 2015.

Interview

The manager was nice in-person and the e-mail correspondence was nice too; however, it was about a few days ago since we last correspond. We've been negotiating by e-mail but I like to meet him again in-person to speed-up the process.

Interview Questions

• What I would contribute to the store in my position, my availability, and my understanding about the roles of a PA. He was very polite and poised. I believe the in-person interview went well, and I hope that Shoppers Drug Mart would confirm the job position so that I could start as soon as possible.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received an offer by e-mail but it was not yet confirmed. I would like to follow-up with him to decide so that I could start work as soon as possible. The negotiation was done by e-mail and I thought it would be more fun in-person. I would emphasize sales and marketing, a good asset to have for any employment position.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Toronto, ON) in July 2011.

Interview

It was a 15-20 minute one on one interview with hiring manager. He asked general questions such as experience, reason for applying and what I thought I could contribute to the company. The hiring manager was pleasant, and seemed genuinely interested in my responses. I gave a copy of my resume and a list of references, but none of my references were contacted. I got the job within a day with no experience in the pharmaceutical field.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate for anything. The hours were flexible as it was a part-time job, and the hourly pay was higher than the minimum at the time. I also had no experience in pharmacy so having my foot in the door and getting paid a decent amount sounded good enough for me.

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (London, ON).

Interview

About an hour in person interview. I was interviewed by the store owner, who was very friendly. Overall, he was very encouraging and clearly explained everything. There was an interview packet of about 15 questions that he wrote my answers down in and rated my responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled that situation. What are two of your strengths and one of your weaknesses? What can make a team inefficient? Your coworker comes to work exhausted and hardly does any work, how would you handle this situation? What makes you the best candidate for this position? Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult career choice. If someone calls in sick and you have to work by yourself when it is very busy, how would you handle that situation? What do you know about this company? Do you know the store policy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Ottawa, ON) in January 2016.

Interview

Depending on the owner/associate, questions were bascially involved experience, for example, what was the most difficult situation ever faced at workplace and how did you handle it? What are responsiblities in your role. How was relationship among you and coworkers? How familiar are you with pharmacy system.

Interview Questions

• what was the most difficult situation ever faced at workplace and how did you handle it? What are responsiblities in your role. How was relationship among you and coworkers? How familiar are you with pharmacy system.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call from their HR department a few hours later. The next morning I had a phone interview. I was told that I would know if I am short listed the next day and if I am successful I will be called for an in person interview by the end of the week.

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in July 2014.

Interview

Got and email reply to
    meet for an interview. Took about a week process . Met the manager and talked about what I know about shoppers system"healthwatch", what was learned in the internship

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Manager asked if I am working anywhere else . My current Rate salary expectation. If I want Full time or part-time work and IF There is ang work restrictions (time of shift)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Richmond Hill, ON).

Interview

The interview process was simple. I applied online, and a few days later, I was notified by the store's pharmacist/owner to come in for the interview. He asked really basic interview questions like "Tell me about yourself, what are some strengths and weaknesses, etc." The whole interview lasted for about 15 minutes. After the interview, the owner notified me that he will keep in touch if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question from my interview was "Taking into consideration all of your past job and volunteer experiences, which one did you enjoy the most and why?"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.