Sherweb Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 82 of over 82 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Sherweb

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherweb in Sep 2021

Interview

English test, then Phone Interview about the CV detail salary range and your background, Group Interview mostly about contribution and teamwork evaluation, Technical test in a wide range of knowledge, 1 on 1 about the technical topics in position you applied

Interview Questions
  • What is the salary range do you expect ?
    Answer Question

Sherweb

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherweb

Interview

after applying i received a link for english test and then got a call from The company to discuss about my previous education and experience. after that there was a group discussion session followed by technical test and 1 on 1 with the supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • Actve Directory:, What are the steps you take when working with an end-user to solve a computer problem? is it possible to install a 32-bit operating system on a 64-bit system?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherweb (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

Applied on their website, chatted with the hiring manager regarding one position but in the end, we agreed it was not going to be a good fit. Told me to reach back out a month or two later and they had a position that was a perfect fit. Interview with the recruiter, hiring manager again and then leadership team! All great experience and great people and team! Made it to the final stages but received an offer from another company I was interviewing with but the process and amazing candidate experience with Sherweb still sits with me! Highly recommend this company.

Interview Questions
  • What makes a good Manager? What role should you play in your team's growth? What would you consider your management style?

Sherweb

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherweb in Jun 2021

Interview

Great interview experience. They test all your skills, be it interpersonal, technical, stress-handling, scenario behaviour and so on. The HR and staff are pretty friendly too. We had overall 4 rounds of testing. A phone screen, group interview scenario based, technical test and one on one interview divided into four rounds.

Interview Questions
  • DNS, Active Directory, MS products, comparison of MS products, Port numbers of various of Networking Hardware, Networking Protocols

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sherweb (Montreal, QC) in Jun 2021

Interview

J'ai été contacté par courriel. Il y eu ensuite une première rencontre téléphonique avec la recruteuse, puis une rencontre Teams avec mon futur gestionnaire. J'ai ensuite eu à passer un test de personnalité, puis un test d'intelligence.

Interview Questions
  • Plusieurs questions, car la première entrevue a durée une heure. Mais ces questions ont couvert mon expérience, mes aspirations et mes intérêts.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sherweb (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview had a small HR round first and then a technical interview followed by one on one interview . There was a group interview before the the technical interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sherweb

Application

I interviewed at Sherweb

Interview

i gave the English test a month back. Received email a few days back for the phone call interview. I have a few friends already working there. seems like there will be a second interview, more technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sherweb

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherweb

Interview

Online application, Interview with Human resources first, then interview with the direct manager, production of a business case presented to a panel, personality test, IQ test, final offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherweb (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

It was pretty simple and to the point interview process, every step was well defined in terms of outcome and their expectation. Based on the requirement it was easy to connect my experience with the job role

Interview Questions
  • What would be my plan of action if hired

Sherweb

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherweb

Interview

Three session interview with pitch presentation. To be honest, the marketing people were very nice, but the HR lady was extremely unprofessional. I didn't even consider working here after I talked to her, she seemed very unorganized. Good thing I did not wait for a response from her because I got none after she promised to follow-up in the next week. I do not think they even fulfilled the position.

Interview Questions
  • What would be your suggested strategy?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 82 Interviews