Ricoh Interview Questions

Updated Dec 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 550 of over 550 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Ricoh

Application

I interviewed at Ricoh

Interview

3 - entretiens ( un premier échange téléphonique, un 2ème en visio pour faire un 3ème E-recrutement) Le tout en vous relançant pour la E-recrutement pour qu’au final le responsable de région ne prend même pas la peine de vous contacter ( il était en congés pdt ces entretiens) . Une entreprise qui prône des valeurs mêmes ne respecte pas celle-ci. Du marketing plus qu’autre chose…….

Interview Questions
  • Mise en situation de vente
    Answer Question

Ricoh

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh

Interview

Answering Technical Questions: - Active Directory - Anti-Virus usage - Anti-Phishing steps - Anti-Malware steps - Printer Operations etc Then you can add your work experience in related field Soft skills are needed Direct interaction with customers Working on live machines

Interview Questions
  • Answering Technical Questions: - Active Directory - Anti-Virus usage - Anti-Phishing steps - Anti-Malware steps - Printer Operations etc

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

230 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ricoh

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh

Interview

Horrible. Two interviewers via Zoom giggled throughout the whole interview process. Half way through I asked them why they were giggling and they said the reason was that they know what it is like to work with lawyers on Bay Street. I thought we could move forward but then just kept giggling at any questions I asked. They equated doing photocopies for Bay Street lawyers the same as working in the legal profession and mid way during the interview I called them out on why they were giggling and they just tried to make it out that they understood what it is like to work with lawyers on Bay Street and just kept giggling throughout the interview but they just kept giggling.

Interview Questions
  • None. I kept asking questions and they kept trying to answer my questions with a giggle. I had to rephrase my questions about three times before they could focus and give a half assed answer.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh (Sydney)

Interview

Waste of time! Sydney- Aus Received a call from what seemed to be the hiring manager and we discussed about the role and my experience. At the end of the call, HM asked to schedule a technical interview the next day and I’ll be receiving an invitation in a moment, but I never received that email nor HM got back to me when attempted to contact.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ricoh

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh in Oct 2021

Interview

Interview process was very straight forward however I find the team unprofessional. Once they have asked all the questions and think that you might not be a great fit with the role, they would just want to end the interview already. The team also seems out of focus with you during the interviewing process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ricoh

Application

I interviewed at Ricoh

Interview

I met with HR and then the Sales Manager. Everyone was beyond professional and eager to see what I brought to the table. It was an excellent place to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ricoh (Miami, FL)

Interview

There is a Three-step process. The 1st call with hiring manager, then a zoom call with a direct sales manager, then another Zoom with the VP of vertical. I have 3rd step scheduled later this week.

Interview Questions
  • Needed direct correlation of experiences matching needs of role?

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ricoh (Hong Kong) in Jun 2021

Interview

20min with HR, 10min with manager with is very peace and easy, they asked you something minor and no need preparation can still deal with the interview, something like study path or why you want work here, with english and cantonese, which cantonese is main language

Interview Questions
  • study path, why want work here, and they just brief you about the job