RBC Senior Applications Developer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 2,077.0 interviews

Interviews at RBC

Positive100%
Applied online100%
4.0
HardAverageEasy

RBC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2018

Interview

Interview process was good but really slow. Initially, after my application they sent "Screening Sample Test" . The tests contains 2 questions and after completing that they get back to me after 10 days. and schedule in person technical interview with 2 people. Interview was good but the development manager was so hard on the questions and he was more interested about what you don't know rather than what I know. But it was a good experience. There were around 4 technical exercises to go through. Questions was about passing a parameters by value and by reference. Whats the contains method in the list do. UML diagram based on the customer accounts and trade, find all the trades based on the customerId. SOLID principle and many more.

Interview Questions
  • private static string a = "first"; static void Method(string a) { a = "second"; } static void Main(string[] args) { Console.WriteLine(a); Method(a); Console.WriteLine(a); } What would be the output of the above? and what to do change it?
    1 Answer
  • What would the count for the list of it. public class Test { string Data; int Id; public Test(int id, string data) { Data = data; Id = id; } } static void Main(string[] args) { List<Test> list = new List<Test>(); list.Add(new Test(10, "test")); var d = new Test(10, "test"); if (!list.Contains(d)) list.Add(d); Console.WriteLine("Count of the list is : " + list.Count); Console.ReadLine(); } } What to do to make count 1?
4 people found this interview helpful