RBC Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,037 of over 2.0k interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

RBC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC

Interview

Overall the experience was good. The recruiter conducted an interview through the phone. The recruiter was so humble. The interview took around 15 minutes and mostly just on confirming your personal details.

Interview Questions
  • Personal details such as address, current CGPA
    Answer Question

RBC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RBC

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight-forward with one interview on video. Loads of questions on cyber security and previous experience, certification, career plans, list of technical questions, mainly scenario-based. At the end of the interview I was told they would get back to me and it took less than 2 weeks to get an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself tell me about your past experience certification types why i want to work for the company will i work for the company for long or leave soon data protection types conflict management skills and team work examples ability to work under pressure with examples

RBC

Application

I interviewed at RBC

Interview

HR called while I was driving. I was not prepared. We talked for around 30 mins and the conversation was bumpy. Not the best interview I had. Did not get hear back,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBC

Application

I interviewed at RBC

Interview

It involved 3 interviews. It started with Behavioural, followed by technical and finally group discussion. The behavioural test your personality and soft skills. Technical checks the data science aptitude. And lastly the group discussion, 3 different candidates discussed to come to a common concensus.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBC

Application

I interviewed at RBC

Interview

Too many interviewers involved in the process, need to go through various or multiple sessions. HR team is professional, and responsive to the candidate. Overall a good experience despite the longer timeline.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBC

Application

I interviewed at RBC

Interview

Very quick process. Open and transparent. Everyone was nice and forthcoming. Did an assignment first and then met with the hiring manager then the team. Feedback was prompt and polite.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBC

Application

I interviewed at RBC

Interview

Submitted my resume on the RBC website and got an interview about 2 months later. 30min in person interview with 2 managers. Structured interview with a list of questions about myself and situational questions. They were very prepared, having looked at my resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBC

Application

I interviewed at RBC

Interview

It was a chill interview process, really like the people. The company is large and established so things move slowly, lots of bureaucracy. Otherwise, it was a standard interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at RBC

Interview

Recruiter submitted my profile and set up a 2 person video interview after they were interested. JD and compensation was vague. Hid the fact that the hourly rate required being incorporated and mandatory 4 week unpaid vacation which ends up in the end being $15/hr lower at best. Hiring manager was arrogant and elitist, opened the interview by slandering a previous mutual company. Wanted a conversational ‘natural flowing’ interview, yet stipulated certain things must be talked about. Format felt more like a unprofessional radio dj show. Requested about process for a role different than the one being interviewed for and being mobile first, which hasn’t been relevant in a decade with the decline of skeurmorphism.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sefton, IL

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RBC (Sefton, IL)

Interview

Interview Questions
  • What is the opportunity?RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographical time zones. Malaysia is one of two operational processing hubs that supports Custody - Transaction Management; Settlements; NAV Production; Fund Reporting; Shareholder Services; Global Fund Platform Services; Data Service Delivery; Entitlements – income and corporate actions and Reconciliations. The country employs a Global Operating Model to maximise efficiencies across times zones and supports a 24/5 operational capability. The objectives for Malaysia are to enhance the scalability of our global operations, improve service quality via our ‘centres of excellence’ and to implement/leverage standard processes globally.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,037 Interviews