RBC Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,973 of over 2.0k interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

RBC

Application

I interviewed at RBC

Interview

Did a decent amount of networking and received a first round pretty early on. Behavioral heavy first round, but still have not heard back about further steps. Likely that I did not receive the offer, but the process was pretty seamless

Interview Questions
  • What draws you to RBC?
    Answer Question

RBC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC

Interview

First there was an online personality assessment, then there was a phone interview which was about 10 to 15 minutes. Then video interview which will be a group interview and then they will carry out background check

Interview Questions
  • Describe a product that you would recommend others

RBC

Application

I interviewed at RBC

Interview

The process started with a coffee chat then went straight to a super day. There were no intermediate phone screens. The early round was not difficult or technical, mostly just chatting about myself and the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC

Interview

Online aspect with test on listening and capturing information. It can take up to an hour and it's done though the link they send. Pretty standard with other insurance companies and sales roles. They had a phone interview afterward and the interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBC

Application

I interviewed at RBC

Interview

in person interview. was very detailed and asked behavioral questions on how you would handle angry clients. Made me feel very comfortable. Challenged me but gave me time to think and answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBC

Application

I interviewed at RBC

Interview

mississauga location for one round with manager, and another round with director in dt toronto. salary expectation is not asked. The salary is much lower than expected, and not negotiable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC (Winnipeg, MB) in May 2021

Interview

Interview process, was an online feast followed by one on one interview about general interview questions, the final stage was interview with a number of panelists which was introduction, role play and stop shop, they were just looking for customer service skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBC

Application

I interviewed at RBC

Interview

The online assessment has two parts. The first part requires very good short-term memory skills. You have to be very focused on the assessment. The second part is a list of questions about yourself. It will take about half an hour to complete.

Interview Questions
  • The first part requires you to remember the order of the flashing dots. You may want to prepare an erasable marker for this part.

RBC

Application

I interviewed at RBC

Interview

Fairly extended process but felt thorough. Application process required Q&A on passions, someone that inspires you etc. Followed by 3 interviews. Met entire team along process. Need to be quite patient but the team are lovely and made me feel very comfortable in the interviews. Key focus is on what drives you, your passions beyond work, how you work etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBC

Application

I interviewed at RBC

Interview

Interview process is shorter than typical investment banking processes. E.g., 1 round if coming out of a target MBA program (assuming you make it to the interview rounds) or only a Super Day if you are invited to interview directly for a full-time offer. My Super Day consisted of 6 interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,973 Interviews