RBC Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 142 of over 2,087.0 interviews

In Person5%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

RBC

Application

I interviewed at RBC

Interview

Simple interview process, asked all the basics. Was offered the position but didn't want it as I am looking for a more office type backoffice role. I'm sure the job is fine.

RBC

Application

I interviewed at RBC

Interview

In the RBC interview process, there is an online assessment which must be completed. The first one felt like playing a memory game for approx 15 minutes. The second assessment was basically a series of 150 personality questions

Interview Questions
  • A client has just expressed she is not happy with her services. How would you handle this client situation?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9 months. I interviewed at RBC (Toronto, ON)

Interview

3 interviews. 2 with HR and 1 with Branch Manager. 1st interview was very basic. second interview was based on situational questions. 3rd interview with Branch Manager was about making strategies for branch sales.

Interview Questions
  • Difficult situation you handeled in your previous employment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Otterburn Park, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC (Otterburn Park, QC) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was not easy and funny. It was tough and long and repetitive. The Hiring process can be long and exhausting. Many interviews after interviews. Exhausting and I felt tired. 3 interviews with different managers for a simple job as this one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RBC

Interview

What Is Good Customer Service?What is customer service?Why do you think you'd be a good fit with our company?Why do you want to work in customer service?Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer, and how you handled it.What would you do if you did not know how to help a customer?

Interview Questions
  • What is customer service?What would you do if you did not know how to help a customer?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, PE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC (Toronto, PE) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was very formal and easy questions.they mainly wants to know about your work experience and education.how dedicated you are for the position.how responsible you will be.how passionate you will be.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self .your future plan.

RBC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RBC

Interview

I had a Phone call to get screened, then I had an in person interview, then I had another in person interview, Then I had an in person offer that I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • tell us a time you went above and beyond for client/customer

RBC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC

Interview

the same process as others, call you and ask questions.the same process as others, call you and ask questions.the same process as others, call you and ask questions.the same process as others, call you and ask questions

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about an experience you went above and beyond to help client

RBC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC

Interview

They sent me a video interview link and I had to record my answers I recorded my replies by clicking on the link. I did not know the questions before so it was spontaneous

Interview Questions
  • Generic questions like why do we hire you and where do you see yourself in five years

RBC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RBC

Interview

la première étape est une entrevue video avec un responsable du recrutement. La deuxième étape est une entrevue de groupe avec 8 personnes. Lors de l'entrevue de groupe il faut montrer que vous savez travailler en groupe et mettre en avant votre collègue

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 142 Interviews