Quandoo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Quandoo Interview Questions

Interviews at Quandoo

2.5

Senior Java Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Quandoo (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Requiter reach me for this position. After he sent my cv to company, they liked my cv. They send me code to refactor. I finished it very quickly and send it to company. After one and half month later i got rejection mail without any feedback

Interview Questions

• coding task is about calculating cuisine reservation system   1 Answer

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quandoo (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Only got the chance to do the given coding task.
    A word of advice, do the opposite of what is being asked.
    Follow the practices for code and unit tests and add functionality intuitively.
    As these are the criterion for judgement. Not what is being asked to implement or to add.

Interview Questions

• Modify some existing implementation of cuisine-customer registration and implement a new function   Answer Question

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quandoo.

Interview

Initial Skype call took place just under two weeks of submitting application via their site.

The next step was to create a project following a set of tests, reports, and a an explanation of the stack used, methodology, and uploading it into GitHub. Considering project set up always takes a bit of time in itself, this took several hours to complete. Having done this, I received a note saying that I would hear back from them within 2 weeks. A little after 4 weeks I received a similar note saying that the position has been filled.

Where the exercise did serve as additional practice for me, I do wish Quandoo and other companies doing this might consider doing this a little differently. I understand why they do it, but this was literally several hours I could have invested researching other companies. Perhaps you should consider giving someone some packaged source code to go off of at first, or delay this exercise until a candidate is further along in the process.

Interview Questions

• Easy, typical questions (background, compensation, start date, etc.).   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germany, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quandoo (Germany, GA (US)).

Interview

First I had HR interview for 30 mins. Mostly going through my resume and 5 technical questions at the end. After receiving positive feedback and I need to do an assignment making an app for one week.

Two days after submitting the assignment, I got a rejection mail.
    It wasn’t bad experience but wasted some time to do.

Interview Questions

• What is thread safe? What is difference between array and linkedlist?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quandoo (New York, NY (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied this position online, and received a phone interview just 1 day later. Just some easy questions going through my background, and I was notified I would have another interview on the same day.

Interview Questions

• All questions are pretty straightforward and easy indeed. Just relax and show the interviewer you've got all it takes to be a BD Manager and you'll be fine.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quandoo (Berlin (Germany)).

Interview

The experience was no good as such. Interviews went fine though two interviewers were not available for the process. One was literally sleeping in the interview without bias, no questions asked. He yawned continuosly and his eyes were closed in between. One was soo fast that you have to stop breathing to hear him say it. He obviously wind up in10 minutes. In the end, I asked the first interviewer a senior person about the next steps. He said they have just started talking to people so they do not know. It was a lot of time wastage for me. If you are not clear on what you need and from whom. How can the interview be right?

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quandoo (Berlin (Germany)) in January 2020.

Interview

I've received a coding challenge available on their gitlab account. A lot of the instructions are left to the interpretation of the developer but ok.

I've solved the task, added dozens of tests and submitted the solution. 3 days later they replied that they have filled their vacancy. If they wer ein the final phase of selecting the candidates they could have told me not to waste my time on the assignment.

No concrete feedback on my solution (although it would take them only 10 minutes) which is really bad since they expect you to spend several hours on the solution but they don't want to spend a few minutes of their own time to tell you the feedback.

Very unprofessional and bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Coding chellange - https://gitlab.com/quandoo-recruitment/cuisines_today   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quandoo (London, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online for the role and within a few days I had a telephone interview with the recruiter and they asked me to come in for an assessment day with 2 weeks notice. The assessment day consisted of a group task, an individual task and a one to one interview.
    For the group task I was put in a group with three other people and we had to decide from a list which was provided to us which 5 items we would take with us if we were stranded on a desert island. The individual task consisted of putting in order from a given list which debts we would collect first. Even though I did not get the job, i was extremely impressed that the HR team contacted me within 48 hours of the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) give an example where you have had to use your communication skills in a difficult situation
      2) How would you get people to dance at a party
      3) what is your best and worse movie
      4) what is your most successful achievement   Answer Question

Frontend Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quandoo in November 2019.

Interview

I began with a short, 30-minute hangouts interview with the technical recruiter mostly asking questions about my experience and telling me more about the company. This was followed by a 90minutes Google Hangouts Interview with some of their technical team leads. They asked technical questions about your work experience, your experiences and role working with a team which was followed with live coding/ pair programming session, we used codepen.io. The final interview was with one of their Director of Engineering

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Quandoo (Berlin (Germany)) in November 2019.

Interview

Very very very slow. Really annoying and not worth your time. Interview questions were relatively easy. Feedback was not enough given the time i spent waiting for them. It was overall me reminding all the time, hey could you update me. Also, scheduling issue happened too, hr forgot me.

Interview Questions

• Background, CV, experience, when can i start, salary expectations   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.