Procom Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 43 of over 43 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Procom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Procom (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I was called by the TA Specialist, Process was quick, interviews were lined up quickly and all interviewers were very calm and patient. They listened and paid attention, shared important information about the role.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think this role is relevant to you
    1 Answer

Procom

Application

I interviewed at Procom

Interview

The Intervirewer checked your experience and asked about yourself and what you would like to do if you're in. The whole process is nice, professional and let you talk to your possible manager directly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Procom

Application

I interviewed at Procom

Interview

Went pretty well. Was asked straight forward behavioural questions. Ontop of that, I was asked a few technical questions that tested my understanding of the role. Overall, this was a pretty good interview process, that eventually allowed me to land the role.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Name a time you worked in a group and there was an issue with your partners?

Procom

Application

I interviewed at Procom

Interview

First there was a phone screen by a recruiter. then there were 2 rounds of interviews with upper management as well as an online test for excel, word and outlook which was quite lengthy.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would be good for this position

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procom (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

One hour interview. Very targeted questions about job, experience and career goals. They asked about my prior experience and if I worked at this company before. Exposure to various tools within the industry.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked on large scale implementations?

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procom (Kitchener, ON) in Sep 2019

Interview

Phone interview, meeting with hiring manager and then a panel interview with the team. The process was fairly casual, but still formal and gave lots of insight into the company to ensure there was a good cultural fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procom (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2019

Interview

Really nice experience. I was receiving timely update from Recruiter regarding the position. That helps candidate in job search. They even expedited my interview process because of my request.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Procom (Raleigh, NC) in Sep 2019

Interview

30 minute interview, logic test given. It was an overall easy interview. I spoke with 3 people, 2 managers and a recruiter. I liked the location and atmosphere of office. Offered job via verbal offer two days later.

Interview Questions
  • Why I wanted to work there? Best and worst qualities? Tell them about myself

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procom (Raleigh, NC) in Jun 2019

Interview

One over the phone interview and one interview in person, with a panel, i.e. branch manager, recruiting manager, and other recruiters. The first phone screen was with the recruiting manager and was a skills interview. the second interview was more of a culture fit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Procom (Calgary, AB) in Jun 2019

Interview

It was great. Met with the Account Manager and proceeded with the interview. He began with an explanation of Procoms culture. Then moved on to the resume and questions were pretty basic ie, top skills, weakness, and things you can help the company with. Otherwise the interview was smooth and not too intense.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Interviews