PennWest Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

PennWest Interview Questions

Interviews at PennWest

2.2

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PennWest (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Really great interview process. Great eye contact throughout, great questions from everyone that was in the room. Meet with multiple people from different areas and everyone was great, from the HR rep to the IT rep to the hiring manager to the admin.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PennWest in January 2015.

Interview

very friendly with the overall process. it was an informal meeting with supervisor and then manager and the team.
    · Prepared reports to meet daily, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports,
    · Interpreted data from primary and secondary sources using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports,

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PennWest.

Interview

Four people interviewed me , not hard questions. Mostly about my cv. some moral and some technical questions. They have sent me an offer within 24 hours. I accepted the offer. They did reference check after that. All of them were so nice to me.

Operations Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PennWest (Calgary, AB) in September 2013.

Interview

Had two interviews, but the people who interviewed me did a good job. I felt very comfortable and not put under intense pressure. They were very professional and poised, and made a great effort to make me feel relaxed during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your background, tell us about your former workplace, where did you go to school/major in, what areyour future career plans.   Answer Question

Coop Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PennWest.

Interview

Applied online, then two face to face interviews. First interview with HR and supervisor, second interview with supervisor and department manager

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose chemical engineering? and what would be the least favorite course?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PennWest (Calgary, AB) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and in about 2 weeks received a phone call to set up a time for a phone interview. After the phone interview, received another call about 2 weeks later to set up a time for a face to face interview. After that about 2 weeks later, received a call to setup another face to face interview which took about 2 weeks to set.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.