PCL Construction Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at PCL Construction

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 135 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I interviewed at PCL Construction (Canada)

Interview

It was a video interview via SparkHire where you are recording your answers yourself. For PCL's video interview, only one attempt was allowed and the time limit for each question was also pretty short.

Interview Questions
  • What are your top three locations that you want to work at?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I interviewed at PCL Construction (Canada)

Interview

It was a very nice process, it was an in person interview where I interviewed with 2 managers and got to know the company well and the managers. It wasn't difficult, I didn't get the position because someone more qualified had applied and got the job.

Interview Questions
PCL Construction
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PCL Construction (Canada)

Interview

It had 2 steps, one was a automated on, virtual and then there was another long one with the HR. They were very friendly. one person was asking questions and one was writing notes

Interview Questions
  • General questions such as tell me about your self and what are your weaknesses
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Azerbaijan
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCL Construction (Azerbaijan) in Feb 2021

Interview

First step is to go through a digital interview that contains 4-5 questions. If selected, next step is a real interview (had mine through teams). All things considered the process was not that stressful.

Interview Questions
  • Career plans for the future? Not too many difficult questions but it would be beneficial to prepare for some tricky ones.
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at PCL Construction (Canada)

Interview

Interview went great. Manager was very nice. They asked me questions about my previous jobs, and related to my experiences. It did not feel like I was getting interviewed, felt more like a conversation.

Interview Questions
  • What qualities I have that will make me a great fit for the position
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCL Construction (Canada)

Interview

Interview with Lead Developer and HR on Phone and then an in-person interview: Intro, Behaviour Questions, Technical Questions and more. Interview with Lead Developer and HR on Phone and then an in-person interview: Intro, Behaviour Questions, Technical Questions and more

Interview Questions
PCL Construction
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCL Construction (Canada)

Interview

the interview went well. basic the manager went through the resume and ask my past work experience. some behavior questions plus some technical questions. the manager was very nice and friendly. and the total interview took about 30 mins.

Interview Questions
PCL Construction
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCL Construction (Canada) in Jan 2021

Interview

A video interview asking some basic questions and an in person interview with behavioural questions! Video interview gave some time to prep but that’s not always the case so be prepared before you hit start :)

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you’ll be a good fit in our organization
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PCL Construction (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2020

Interview

First call by the junior HR providing me some information regarding the current opening and discussed what time would I be available for a Phone interview with the main HR and Building Systems Manager

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my current and previous experience
  • Asked if proficient in both Mechanical and Electrical systems of buildings
Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PCL Construction (Oakville, ON)

Interview

1 - Resume Submission 2 - Video Interview 3 - Face-to-Face Interview - Very calm and comfortable interview process. The HR manager conducting the interview was receptive and interested. Also, they were open to answer questions about my intentions of being hired after the coop term and how is the company culture and environment. Great Interview.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 135 Interviews