Opencare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Opencare Interview Questions

Updated 16 Sep, 2018

Interviews for Top Jobs at Opencare

Growth Interview

Interview

There was a screening, then topgrading, then case study, then founders interview, then culture interview. Topgrading is a lengthy process, where they delve into your every part of your school and work experiences.

Interview Questions

Opencare Response

24 Sep, 2018 – Senior Talent Manager

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are continuing to work and iterate on the interview process to ensure it's the best possible version.
    Mike
    mike.bettley@opencare.com

Customer Support Interview

Interview

I went through the test first, then made several tasks that the former CTO gave me. They were tasks to change some data in the database or help people create and fill out a profile on our website. Also I had to answer some typical questions that users usually ask. After that I was given some possible scenarios of the problem and I needed to provide the best solution to it from my standpoint.

Interview Questions

• What is the action if the agent that is installed on a customers computer breaks?   Answer Question

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opencare (Toronto, ON) in July-2018.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with HR setup. He cancelled the first one 15 minutes before our call and said would reschedule. He rescheduled for a week later for a phone call that lasted 20 minutes. He asked me the basic customer success type of questions, but didn't seem too knowledgeable on the role itself. I felft that I was overqualified for the role but still went ahead with the next step in the process. I was invited for an on site interview the following week. I took a half day off work to attend the interview, but received an email 1 hour before the scheduled interview stating that it had been cancelled and would reschedule. I followed up twice in 1 week and was ghosted - no response!!

I expected more from Opencare, but was very disappointed at the disrespect I experienced.

24 Sep, 2018 – Senior Talent Manager

Thank you for sharing the feedback about your experience. This is obviously not up to standard and we have taken action to implement standards and procedures to prevent this happening again. If you... More

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

Interview

Had an initial phone conversation, met with the person who would be my manager, and then had a panel interview with multiple members of their team. The process took about two weeks. Questions are pretty straight forward, all situational and behavioral, mostly based on what your experiences are and how they relate to the position. They're big on culture fit, and tout all these great claims of how progressive and forward thinking they are interns of their approach to people and culture etc. What was very unpleasant and worked to diminish their claims is that after having multiple interviews and meeting many members of their team not one person ever followed up regarding a decision on my candidacy. Even after I had sent follow up emails, nothing. Just silence. From a company that claims to operate on a higher plain I would have expected a bit more.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst question we could ask you right now? Tell us about a process you developed.   Answer Question

24 Sep, 2018 – Senior Talent Manager

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, you have every right to be disappointed as this is really not up to our expectations. We do now have processes in place to ensure that... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.