Opencare Interview Questions

Updated Dec 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

Employee Referral6%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Opencare

Opencare

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Opencare

Interview

Met with the team. Overall it seemed very promising. Later on they said they didn't think I would be a culture fit. I probably wasn't white enough or bro enough. I was bummed at the time, but have heard so many bad things since then I think it was blessing. Looking forward to seeing them shut down soon as I found a much better company to work for.

Opencare

Application

I interviewed at Opencare

Interview

Tried continuously to set up an interview. I was sent times and dates, picked one and never got a response. The day I asked for came and I reached out again - within half an hour I got a meeting request for another day. No email to explain. I got online for the interview and she didn't show up! Emailed later with an apology but the whole process was a disaster and she should not be representing your company for HR. She asked for another time but I declined - not willing to work at a company who is so insensitive to my time.

2 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

39.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Opencare~700045
Join the conversation on

Opencare

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Opencare in Sep 2021

Interview

Was told it would be an initial phone call, then was asked to go on video which I hadn't prepared for. The interview was fine, they fired the entire marketing department apparently and only had some contractors. Wasn't sure they knew what they wanted out of the role, but they didn't proceed with me either way. The CEO did the first round of interviews so I'm guessing it's a pretty slim team, he seemed nice. Overall, fine experience.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with Data Experience with SEO
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

Everything was doing fine but maybe in the last 2 interviews they didn't like. That would not be a problem but I didn't have any feedback or answer and a week after a received an e-mail with my name saying welcome to Opencare. I dindn't answer and a few minutes after they say sorry for the wrong e-mail. That was very unpolite and I really don't understand why companys spend time interviewing and could not spend a few minutes to give an answer ou a simple feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Opencare

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Opencare

Interview

Very welcoming and open, they took the time to explain the role, company, and allow you to interact with multiple team members. It was a long interview but they gave breaks and lunch which was appreciated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Opencare

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Opencare in Jan 2021

Interview

This was one of the longest, unorganized and by far the worst interview process I've ever experienced. I made it all the way to the final rounds and in the end, decided this is not the place for me. The initial outreach they did was good, but then it all went downhill as I was asked to do about 6 interviews over the course of two-three months with no feedback or communication in between proving they had no respect of candidates' time invested. The interviewers were all so immature and inexperienced and they are given too much power to make decisions, and they are not senior members of the company. The case study was really two case studies in one and took a huge time investment, only to find that the case study reviewers were not prepared, or even paid attention during the presentation. I would give examples of things I've done or would do in the interview that later they brought up as if it was the first time they thought of the topic, which proved they were not listening. If they aren't reading off a script of interview questions, they have no idea what to say or ask and they certainly have no clue how to interview for potential. I was shocked that they would give this much control to inexperienced interviewers in making important hiring decisions for a senior role like this. If this is a taste of the culture, then no thank you to Opencare. During the pandemic, most people are not even going to the dentist so the future of the company is questionable.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Opencare (New York, NY)

Interview

Quick phone screen interview and a 3-hour final interview. The process was very efficient and simple, and it was great that they didn’t draw the process out with multiple interview rounds.

Interview Questions
  • What would make you not want to work here? What would the deal-breaker be?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Opencare (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Applied through their website in the fall of 2019 and received a phone interview shortly after. The phone interview wasn't very technical and they just asked about personal projects and the courses that you're taking at school.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opencare (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2020

Interview

Phone Interview; Didn't get the job (different experience expectations) but I appreciate the quick turn-around, personalized message, and overall pleasant experience. Would recommend those interested to apply. The only feedback I would have is that I found it odd that the first contact interview is with a potential coworker.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Opencare (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process was understandably quite intensive given the seniority of the role. This included 4 rounds of interviews with various key staff, a fairly involved case study and 6 references. I successfully completed all the necessary steps and received, what I would describe, as very positive feedback. Especially considering I had a one on one meeting with the founder in their office and lunch with members of the team. Unfortunately, this was right before all the mandatory COVID restrictions were implemented province wide. Understandably, this caused the hiring process to be halted as this was an uncertain and difficult time for everyone. However, I was told that the role was still vital to the company and despite not being made a formal offer I would be treated as an 'employee' and kept up to speed with their situation and hiring process. No formal promises were made as this was an uncertain time, but I was asked if things were to open up in July would I still to be open to that. I was open to this suggestion and communicated as such. There was no further contact from the company after this point and they just re-posted the position in June. I was a little bit surprised, so I proactively reached out for an update on the role. I received no response at all, and still have not and the role remains open. I am not making light of the ordeal we have just faced, but a simple communication closing the loop would have been sufficient, instead of being blatantly ignored. I want to believe this was a result of poor organization rather than unprofessionalism. I hope future hires do not face a similar situation.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews