Opencare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 15 Aug, 2018

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Opencare

Growth Interview

Interview

There was a screening, then topgrading, then case study, then founders interview, then culture interview. Topgrading is a lengthy process, where they delve into your every part of your school and work experiences.

Customer Support Interview

Interview

I went through the test first, then made several tasks that the former CTO gave me. They were tasks to change some data in the database or help people create and fill out a profile on our website. Also I had to answer some typical questions that users usually ask. After that I was given some possible scenarios of the problem and I needed to provide the best solution to it from my standpoint.

Interview Questions

• What is the action if the agent that is installed on a customers computer breaks?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opencare (Toronto, ON) in July-2018.

Interview

Had an initial phone conversation, met with the person who would be my manager, and then had a panel interview with multiple members of their team. The process took about two weeks. Questions are pretty straight forward, all situational and behavioral, mostly based on what your experiences are and how they relate to the position. They're big on culture fit, and tout all these great claims of how progressive and forward thinking they are interns of their approach to people and culture etc. What was very unpleasant and worked to diminish their claims is that after having multiple interviews and meeting many members of their team not one person ever followed up regarding a decision on my candidacy. Even after I had sent follow up emails, nothing. Just silence. From a company that claims to operate on a higher plain I would have expected a bit more.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst question we could ask you right now? Tell us about a process you developed.   Answer Question