Mission: Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare. We match you with vetted healthcare professionals so you can get the care you deserve.
I have been working at Opencare full-time (Less than a year)
- An extremely efficient team, minimal redundant process
- People here are really smart and genuine, very good at what they are doing, love to share, trust each other. They are one of the major reason that I am happy at work every day.
- A very diverse team so you can learn a lot of interesting things from them
- Founders are open, transparent, honest, leading the team towards a good direction
- Things are less structural, less organized
- People are self-starter so if you need a lot of guidance then probably here is not the most suitable place for you
- High pressure, fast pace, come on, it's a startup!
Advice to Management
- Please continue to keep the transparent, open and honest culture, open to new /different ideas.
- We can only perform at our best when we feel the lowest level of threads and be able to speak up. It's important that we can continue to learn from failure, instead of hiding them and only BS about the shiny achievements.
Opencare is revolutionizing healthcare - making it more personable, approachable and accessible, to help you get the care you need.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –