Nudge Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nudge

Nudge

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Nudge (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2019

Interview

1. Sales Talent Agency (recruitment firm), reached out and spoke to me about the role. 2. They submitted my profile to the hiring manager who emailed me and booked an interview 3. 1st interview was a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager (virtually over zoom) 4. 2nd interview was a panel interview that included a presentation. This interview included the hiring manager and the COO, and took place on site at the Nudge Rewards office. 4 a. the presentation was meant to dive into a few key specifics, (management style, coaching exercise, etc). 5. Final interview was also a panel interview, this time with more team members from across the business.

Interview Questions
  • They were standard interview questions
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nudge

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nudge

Interview

I had an initial phone screening with the a Senior Customer Success Manager, which was fairly straight forward. Questions were fair and the interviewer was personable. Generally I thought it went well; however didn't received any follow-up, even after following up with them myself. I felt this was pretty unprofessional.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed