- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Nudge
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
I applied online. I interviewed at Nudge (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2020
Basic introduction to roles and responsibilities. Had a general discusssion on what they do and what their team is consist of. Had to reject this cause I lacked experience based on their requirements
- what have you done in past?
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Nudge (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2019
1. Sales Talent Agency (recruitment firm), reached out and spoke to me about the role. 2. They submitted my profile to the hiring manager who emailed me and booked an interview 3. 1st interview was a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager (virtually over zoom) 4. 2nd interview was a panel interview that included a presentation. This interview included the hiring manager and the COO, and took place on site at the Nudge Rewards office. 4 a. the presentation was meant to dive into a few key specifics, (management style, coaching exercise, etc). 5. Final interview was also a panel interview, this time with more team members from across the business.
- They were standard interview questions
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at Nudge
I had an initial phone screening with the a Senior Customer Success Manager, which was fairly straight forward. Questions were fair and the interviewer was personable. Generally I thought it went well; however didn't received any follow-up, even after following up with them myself. I felt this was pretty unprofessional.