Nudge Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Nudge Interview Questions

Interviews at Nudge

Content Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nudge (Toronto, ON) in September 2020.

Interview

I applied online for the Content Marketing Manager role and was invited to interview with the team. Everyone seemed lovely and enthusiastic about the company and were very helpful in answering my questions about the role. They tend to hire candidates in cohorts to ease the transition to a new workplace. I was also impressed when they offered to pay me my desired rate for completing an assignment as part of the interview process.
    The assignment included planning a content calendar for the quarter, examples of what it would involve, and a blog post as well. A week after submission, I got a generic rejection email. When I followed up to thank them and ask for feedback, I did not receive a response.

The hiring manager eventually reached out and apologized for the delay in providing feedback after an initial Glassdoor review was posted, which has been updated to reflect their response. I wish them the best in all their endeavours, and hope other candidates have an enjoyable interview process.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nudge (Toronto, ON) in October 2019.

Interview

1. Sales Talent Agency (recruitment firm), reached out and spoke to me about the role.
    2. They submitted my profile to the hiring manager who emailed me and booked an interview
    3. 1st interview was a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager (virtually over zoom)
    4. 2nd interview was a panel interview that included a presentation. This interview included the hiring manager and the COO, and took place on site at the Nudge Rewards office.
    4 a. the presentation was meant to dive into a few key specifics, (management style, coaching exercise, etc).
    5. Final interview was also a panel interview, this time with more team members from across the business.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nudge.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening with the a Senior Customer Success Manager, which was fairly straight forward. Questions were fair and the interviewer was personable. Generally I thought it went well; however didn't received any follow-up, even after following up with them myself. I felt this was pretty unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Nudge Response

Oct. 16, 2019 – CFO & Head of Talent

We are appreciative that you took the time to meet the team here at Nudge and to post a review. We apologize for not following up in a timely manner. We can always improve - it's one of our values - so thank you for sharing!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.