Nubik Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nubik

Nubik

Application

I interviewed at Nubik

Interview

Easy going! La entrevistadora fue encantadora y recibí feedback por su parte al final de la entrevista cuando se lo pedí. Muy productivo y enriquecedor. En mi caso no cumplía algunos de mis requisitos pero quizás volvería a aplicar en un futuro

Interview Questions
  • Última experiencia profesional y por qué dejar el anterior trabajo
    Answer Question

Nubik

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nubik

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn. Got a 1:1 interview with HR. A technical interview with the dev team and director of development. Took a psychometric test and got the offer proposal a few days after that

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

285.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Nubik~833683
Join the conversation on

Nubik

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nubik in Jan 2022

Interview

[1] Phone screen w/ HR [2] Phone screen w/ dev team & dev director [3] Technical assessment: you want to give this your all. Really simple requirements, but you have ~1 week to WOW the team with your technical acumen. Tips: don't forget reusability; bulkification; abstraction; separation of concerns; testability.

Interview Questions
  • [1] OOP question: given some Products, and some Person Responsible For Each Product, and a Price Per Product, how and where would you create automation that fires an email to Person Responsible For Each Product when Price Per Product changes. [2] Keeping the tech assessment 'secret' for obvious reasons, but believe me when I say that it was very simple requirements.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nubik (New York, NY) in Oct 2021

Interview

Nubik makes the interview process enjoyable. All of the managers are very friendly and accommodating, and answered all of my questions with ease. The interview felt like a conversation between friends, and the company shows a desire from the beginning to help every employee achieve a work life balance.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing memorable. Mostly a conversation surrounding previous experience, and future career aspirations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nubik (Montreal, QC) in Feb 2020

Interview

Muito dinâmico, bastante perguntas, e os gestores nos deixam bem tranquilos, não tendo tempo para ficar nervoso na hora da entrevista. Tivemos um mini jogo para eles analisarem tudo, até o comportamento

Interview Questions
  • Perguntas básicas sobre mim, onde estudei, qual as minhas características

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nubik (São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Applied online and got a call from HR to schedule a 30 minute video conference. On the same day, I was asked to take up a psychometric evaluation online. After a week, had an interview with the team lead and director over the web, which lasted for about an hour. It was a straightforward and simple process.

Interview Questions
  • what are the biggest challenges faced during implementations?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nubik (Montreal, QC) in May 2016

Interview

Applied on-line after completing a somewhat long test on personal attributes. At the end of the test there is a pop up to set an appointment for an in-person interview. Met with one of the executives over coffee. Had a nice chat with the person and set to meet the president. Had a quick chat with the president. Company is growing fast in QC and the coolest thing that they work remotely, from virtual office - pretty cool. Not certain how culture and team bond can nourish in this kind of setting.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed