Namogoo Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Namogoo

Namogoo

Application

I interviewed at Namogoo

Interview

Home assignment on SalesForce (an average salesforce task) following by an interview with the direct manager. The process was professional with a great environment. I had a good experience with them.

Interview Questions
  • The home assignment included general salesforce tasks
    Answer Question

Namogoo

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Namogoo

Interview

Interview Stages were: 1- phone interview (30 min.) 2- 1 hour zoom with technical questions about OOP, Data Structures, and OS. 3- HR interview I didn't get the job because they found a better fit, but the overall experience was great. (very nice people)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jerusalem

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Namogoo (Jerusalem) in Jan 2021

Interview

Sent my resume plus my portfolio. Got a call from hr with few general questions. Than had a really nice zoom meeting with the department manager followed by another nice chat with senior designer few days after. They both were nice and clear about their expectations. The downside of the process was the home assignment which was very unrelated to the title “motion designer”...they both told me I’ll have to work on other graphic projects during the job but I expected to get at least something small related to motion on the assignment...I wish them well but I feel they can miss good motion designers with this process.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to design 2 ebook pages and small banner according to a brief they sent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Israel, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Namogoo (Israel, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

They probably use external hr or something, as I've got a call from 2 different recruiters about 2 different positions, 1 year apart. In both hr interviews, they has no idea what they are looking for, explained as still exploring. Expecting people to stay at the office after 10pm, here I said I am not interested, yet I got a call the next day saying they are not interested.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Namogoo (London, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Initial call with the recruiter. I had the opportunity to meet with the VP of partnerships, VP of sales, CPO and the CRO. The interview process was fairly straightforward - everything was organised via Zoom meetings.

Interview Questions
  • Overview of my experience and background I was asked to prepare a go to market strategy and details on a new partner I on-boarded, some of the challenges, and how I overcame them and succeeded.
  • After my final interview I had to wait almost 3 weeks to finally hear back from the recruiter. I did have to chase to receive an update. The only feedback they could share with me is that they decided to move forward with another candidate based on their partner connections. In my GTM strategy I included some examples of the partners in my network, not all. Had I known that there was an emphasis on who you know versus what you know, I would have provided more information on my partner network and rolodex of contacts. This should have been included in the brief.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Namogoo (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Aug 2020

Interview

Zoom interview Tech interview Home assignment VP R&D interview Quite professional along the while way, though the home assignment was not well anough defined and can make it hard to find what they actually want

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Namogoo (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Mar 2020

Interview

HR rep called me. She put me on speaker and I couldn't hear anything. When I told her that, she was annoyed and left the speaker on. She told me my CV looks great, and the manager will call me the following day. No one called me, and I thought it's over. few days after (in a holiday evening), I received a rude email from the HR regarding the timeline (when I have zero knowledge of the position, and no one spoke with me) A week later I received an auto decline email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Namogoo (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Sep 2019

Interview

straight with VP product. most of the questions were about previous experience, a little bit about myself and future aspirations. Second step was home assignment, then a meeting with CPO + CTO

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Namogoo (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in May 2018

Interview

Straight forward. With VP, HR and Co founder. Experience goes a long way. Engaged persons from management and direct managers. Nothing out of the ordinary in this line of business

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed