Namogoo Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Namogoo Reviews

Updated Feb 21, 2020

4.7
Namogoo Co-Founder and CEO Chemi Katz (no image)
Chemi Katz
  1. "Great place with growth on the horizon"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Namogoo full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Your ideas are valued, regardless of seniority - The product is solving a real issue not just for companies but also for the end-consumer - Management has made the right changes to really set up the company for growth, both as a company and for individuals professionally, in 2020 - The core problem we solve isn't something most eCommerce pros know about, so getting and keeping them engaged is trickier than your basic SaaS or widget offering; this is really fun for me compared to past SaaS companies b/c I get to engage in strategy rather than just pure solution use more

Cons

- It's a start-up, so things change and sometimes back-track. Not a con, per se, but start-ups aren't for everyone - The core problem we solve isn't something most eCommerce pros know about, so getting and keeping them engaged is trickier than your basic SaaS or widget offering; this company will always challenge you rather than letting you coast - It is an international company, so despite best efforts at time zone alignment there are times you're working when other teams are not - US Maternity leave is lacking compared to other tech companies

Namogoo2020-02-21
  2. "Focused on building a strong culture"

Current Employee - Team Leader

I have been working at Namogoo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Develops a very strong culture of creativity, resilience, ownership & accountability - Great people, have lots of friends there - Innovative technology and products - Day to day is super interesting and taking us all out of our comfort zone

Cons

- Had a few good friends that did not stay because of poor performance

Namogoo2020-02-07
  3. "Best experience!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jerusalem

I have been working at Namogoo full-time

Pros

Leadership is excellent: lead by example, really care about the people, humble and super smart. Amazing people: professional, kind and brilliant. First-class fun activities, great product, very clear vision, innovative env, people are promoted from within and most importantly the authentic environment.

Cons

No cons. So far it's perfect.

Namogoo2020-01-19

"The perfect mix: Great People, Great Product and Culture!"

I have been working at Namogoo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, supportive environment, talented team that works hard while having fun. Management cares about the people and provides what we need to succeed. There are always new, challenging, and exciting projects to work on. Vision is clear.

Cons

Classic growing pains: communication can be improved.

Namogoo2019-09-03

"Exciting tech company, amazing people"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Raanana

I have been working at Namogoo full-time for less than a year

Pros

An exciting company in the tech industry, the company boasts creative initiatives and approaches to help enterprises improve their e-commerce websites's performance, protect their users and enhance their user experience to boost conversion rates and other KPIs. For me Namogoo has become a home for innovation, always challenging me to learn and try new approaches and methods and push my own boundaries. Most importantly, the company has an amazing team of employees and great conditions and work environment.

Cons

Like every start-up, the future and company direction isn't always clear. While this also serves as an advantage in encouraging more employee involvement and embracing their initiatives, it naturally makes work less organized, and many times unplanned activities might change the workflow, or dramatically affect the expected timeframes of ongoing tasks.

Namogoo2019-03-22

"Terrible Organizational Culture"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Raanana

I have been working at Namogoo full-time for more than a year

Pros

short admission process + new technologies

Cons

Please note that almost all ultra positive reviews were given on March 21st 2019. Probably, these reviews were initiated by the management, and they are not authentic. Please take into consideration that turnover rate in this company is very high due to aweful human relations of the management (especially in Customer Success department). One more thing - forget about work-life balance. A few months ago, all R&D employees had to stay 24 hours continuously in the office for a Hackathon.

Namogoo2019-04-29

"The right mix of innovation and culture"

I have been working at Namogoo full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is constantly looking to bring the latest technology to our products and keep us at the forefront of technology. Great teamwork and culture allow the teams to focus on what's matter most. Great leadership and strong product.

Cons

It's tough to build a new market but with the challenge comes the satisfaction.

Namogoo2019-03-21

"A leading and innovative company in the industry"

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Tel Aviv-Yafo

I have been working at Namogoo full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is leading the industry in its field and creates an innovative environment for the R&D team and for the whole company.

Cons

A fast paced environment which sometimes results in workloads, but it also boosts productivity.

"Namogoo Review"

Current Employee - Team Leader

I have been working at Namogoo full-time

Pros

Great people, great atmosphere. Working on interesting products and technology. Clients are some of the biggest most recognizable brands in the world.

Cons

Employee development and advancement programs have room for improvement.

Namogoo2019-03-21
  10. "Amazing Startup, with great products"

Current Employee - Developer in Raanana

I have been working at Namogoo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere and amazing people. Very talented and professional employees. The products are very interesting and innovative.

Cons

Didn't find yet and hope that it will remain so...

Found 21 reviews