NCS Fuel Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NCS Fuel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kandahar

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCS Fuel (Kandahar) in May 2015

Interview

Was done not of merit but how does the hiring manager know you,but did not have time to go through someones qualification.was asked why i had to apply for foreman's position and not an operator,so told him was previously in supervisory position so wanted to share my skills with the company,

Interview Questions
  • Did we ever work with you before
    3 Answers
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mombasa

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NCS Fuel (Mombasa) in Oct 2014

Interview

It took one day for my interview and the hirering process took one month for me to be deployed for working station.We discuss my past experiences—accomplishments and challenges alike—to discover skills that i will enable you to thrive at NCS FUEL. I Come prepared to discuss my most important past experiences in a detailed way, focusing on my specific role and describing the key actions that were critical to success.

Interview Questions
  • if am experienced to work as fuel operator
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kabul

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NCS Fuel (Kabul) in Apr 2014

Interview

After short list one person called from London and asks time for an interview. As per my suggestion one person called me the same time which we early agreed. Half an hour he interviewed me.

Interview Questions
  • About Experience based questions like Safety precautions. Job awareness questions also there.
4 people found this interview helpful