Morgan Stanley Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Morgan Stanley

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 4632 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (United States)

Interview

Combination of technicals and FIT questions. Talked about markets a lot with my interviewers and what had been recently occurring as well as my opinion on it. Also asked some brainteasers and mental math questions.

Interview Questions
  • Probability questions and brain teasers
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Hungary
Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Hungary)

Interview

The questions were tailored to background knowledge but mostly mathematics. The questions were interesting to solve, overall it was a good experience, however it was a long process. Interview with HR and experts as well.

Interview Questions
Morgan Stanley
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (India)

Interview

Overall interview process was so smooth, interviewer was from my college so i was very comfortable during the entire process, Questions were mostly on my projects, Algorithms,reasonings, I had done some ML projects during college days so moslty the interview was around that.

Interview Questions
Morgan Stanley
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (United Kingdom)

Interview

Went through all interview rounds, up until the assessment centre. Included the following stages: HireVue, Associate Interview, 2 Partner Interviews, Assessment centre The first rounds were very arbitrary, the partner interviews were relatively easy.

Interview Questions
  • Company X works in the automative industry and they need to raise $200m. What are their possibilities and how should they go about it?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (United States)

Interview

I had a 30-minute behavioral interview with the hiring manager that involves the job role and professional background. The hiring manager also gave a detailed description of what they are looking for in terms of an ideal start date and desired skill set. The interview was pleasant and we had a good time. There were some technical difficulties at first but overall I would say it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Morgan Stanley
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Australia
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Australia)

Interview

I was stood up for the interview. I went to the office at the alloted time and 15 minutes later was told that the interviewer had double booked himself and would no longer attend the interview. You would have thought they could call me beforehand.

Interview Questions
  • Can we reschedule your interview?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (United States)

Interview

Phone call HR interview followed by three back to back thirty to forty five minute interviews with three different executives. Then I waited for a while before getting further correspondence.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of statistics & probability questions
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Canada)

Interview

Started with a meeting with the HR person, followed by 1-on-1 interviews with the front office people. Later, I learned that each product desk has a head count, and they were interviewing whether or not to hire the person to their desk.

Interview Questions
Morgan Stanley
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (United States)

Interview

Pretty easy, no super hard technical questions, thought it went well but didn't get a second interview. Just needed basic knowledge of main risk management metrics and standard behavioral questions. Overall a fine interview process.

Interview Questions
Morgan Stanley
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ireland
Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Ireland)

Interview

Interview schedule was not confirmed until half an hour the interview actually took place!!Two interviewers. One does not look like understand what exactly the role does and the questions asked were quite narrow minded as you can tell he expects one answer and must be the "correct" one in his mind. Not surprisingly, heard nothing afterwards but such a big company did not even bother sending a rejection email - overall not a very pleasant recruiting process.

Interview Questions
  • Would you prefer to do presentations or data analysis? (it was introduced that a big part of the role is to do presentations)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,632 Interviews