Morgan Stanley Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 184 of over 5,061.0 interviews

What people are saying about Morgan Stanley

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

There was an online test which is based on programming. Then there were three rounds of interviews which include technical and HR rounds. Two rounds technical and one round HR round

Interview Questions
  • Time complexity of bubble sort
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

30 mins background & experience introduction 45 mins video: technical knowledge with DB & exp project walk thru 45 mins F2F: solving code written puzzle interviewer is nice and pro, good interview overall

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

On 3 different occasions, 3 different HR people have reached out to me, telling me how I'm fit for their position and they want a technical interview, even calling me on the phone asking me to send them some "information" including my nationality. For some reason, all of them have ghosted me after realizing I'm from Iran. Even refusing to reply to my follow-up emails. Very interesting 🤔

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

The first interview went fine, other than the interviewer struggling to use Zoom. They muted their speakers at one point then they muted themselves for 20mins at one point and couldn't figure it out. Then I had a second interview with a different team and they didn't even bother showing up! No warning or anything, apparently they just forgot... Most unprofessional experience of my life.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in Jun 2021

Interview

1st round coding second round face to face interview. technical round it was mostly on core java and collection framework the coding round was having mcqs and i db question and 2 coding questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

It was a good process, with good communication from recruiter. Interviews were of good quality. Technical interviews were not very challenging. Interviews focused quite some on theoretical knowledge, and previous projects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

There were many people involved, including two coordinators, one internal recruiter, two external recruiters, one from Human Resources, one Project Manager, and four technical interviewers. There was lots of confusion with the interview timing and Zoom links and passwords.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

1. WRITTEN ROUND : There were basically 2 parts : Aptitude and Coding. Aptitude Part : There were 30 questions to be completed in 45 minutes. There were 10 aptitude questions which were quite time-taking. Questions were from Data Interpretation as well. Then we had to choose a section out of C/C++/JAVA and the rest 20 questions were from your chosen section. The chosen section was also time-consuming. Coding Test : There were 3 questions to be completed in 1 hour. Program 1 was to find the required element of Pascal’s triangle. Program 2 was to count all the palindromic substrings in a string. I am sorry but I do not remember Program 3. 2. TECHNICAL INTERVIEW 1 : It lasted for around 30-35 minutes. Questions were on array, hash map, file handling and string theory. All questions were generally algorithmic in nature. 3. HR INTERVIEW : It lasted for around 50-55 minutes. We were basically grilled in this interview. 4. TECHNICAL INTERVIEW 2 : It lasted for around 1 hour. In this round, there were questions based on real-life scenario like designing a shopping cart for an e-commerce website etc. Then there were algorithmic questions on queue, graph and trees. A problem was given and I was asked to reason out the best data structure to solve that problem. There were simple problems on linked list. 5. GROUP TASK ROUND : It was an entertaining round but was quite pressurising. We were divided into groups and asked to make something with LEGO Blocks that they had provided. There is a time-constraint in this round. We had to explain all the design aspects of our construction like name, choice of colour, significance of buildings, structure strength etc. Finally after 5 rounds of interviews, I got selected. I thank my parents, friends and my seniors. Of course, geeksforgeeks is not to be left behind!!!!!!

7 people found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in Apr 2021

Interview

The first two rounds were about DS&A, system design, live coding. Next two rounds were about past work experience (resume deep dive). Final round was HR. This one was probably just for formality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

First round was a rapid fire round question along with some resume related questions.cannot reveal the questions but most of them are java-based concepts.they check for strong java knowledge in general.

Interview Questions
  • cannot reveal the questions..mostly they are java-based concepts.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 184 Interviews