Microland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Microland Interview Questions

Interviews at Microland

2.7

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Microland (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

The process is typical process with two interviews 1) team manager and 2) sales manager. It was a pleasant experience. The job position is for entry-level or new grad.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your background.   1 Answer

Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

3 rounds
    1. Aptitude test- it consists of the general Aptitude questions
    2. Technical Interview- They ask questions about Networking, DBMS.
    3. HR Interview- Was the general HR round, with questions about relocation and working in shifts.

Office365 Migration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Microland (Mount Vernon, WA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Tech screen. Skype interview. Spoke with recruiter then was routed to talk to Microland Business Manager. Skype interview with target company, tech questions about products. The another conversation with Business Manager then screeners in India.

Interview Questions

• Are you a citizen? Can you pass a criminal background check?   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Microland (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied on indeed. All I had to do was send in my resume. They emailed me back with a contact email so that i can contact the recruiter. She then emailed me some questions to answer.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by petty cash?   3 Answers

VPN Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Microland (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews and I was offered the job. The manager was very upfront about the position that i was being interviewed for and there were no surprises after the fact. The interview was not extremely technical, but there were some general technical questions that related to VPN technologies.

He Recruiter Interview

Interview

I was placed from college campus drive
    First round was group discussion followed by
    Second round was face to face interview followed by
    Third round was HR interview

Offer letter was given on the day of interview

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Microland (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

First was telephonic. My interview was scheduled by recruitment agency. If you clear telephonic then face to face discussion is there. Face to face interview will be technical only. Then managerial round will be there.

Interview Questions

• What are you currently working on ?   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Microland.

Interview

It was simple and questions been asked from basic level like what you know from networking and server side,and simply like 1st level troubleshooting ,the interview was taken by the manager and the HR has conducted after 1 week

Configuration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Microland (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

I had 2 rounds of interview with this company. First f2f and second telephonic interview. Both the rounds went well. After second round manager told me I will get call for HR discussion which I don't get. After checking with the recruitment agency I got to know that the position was filled with internal movement.
    I had to take half day off for the interview. I don't know why they scheduled the interview in first place and asked us to come f2f.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Microland in May 2019.

Interview

First was a telephonic conversation of technical round for about 1 hour.
    Post that another face to face client round in which client asked about few technologies. Also asked about in production scenario's for technical troubleshooting steps.

Interview Questions

• What is packet walk from a newly connected pc to internet?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.