Kiewit Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 599 of over 599 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

School Fair interview team of 4 interviewers Sat one on one with interviewer for 30 minutes, it was a easy and laid back conversation about myself and why i was interested in the company

Interview Questions
  • Where do you want to work
    Answer Question

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

Team's interview after a phone screening. Interview with a project engineer and HR. They were super nice and did not ask any unexpected questions. The interview was about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • -Tell me about yourself -How would your past employer describe you as a worker
1 person found this interview helpful

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

The first interview and only interview I've had was casual and the company wanted to get to know me and they let me ask questions. The interview was informative and they answered the questions I had about the company.

Interview Questions
  • What is a situation that I have taken the lead on and what was the outcome?

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

Straightforward interview process, pre screening, first, second interview. Interviewers gave overview of role and company, answered questions on what it is like working there. Average length of time from application to offer acceptance

Interview Questions
  • What type of experience with computer programs

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Houston, TX)

Interview

Fairly easy. As long as you are passionate about the construction industry and express that interest, the interview will be a breeze. The position is a rotation, especially for the new hires. Fieldwork varies by project. Hours can be long, as up to 10 hours a day, 11 days straight.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Kiewit? How does your degree fit with the company?

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

I immediately got a call for an interview that same week that I applied, and the woman doing the interview was very rude and sounded like she was having a bad day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

Building inspector in shipyard in ingleside on field, good procedure, professional people in office, many people are professional and good person, interview was in shipyard and excellent interviewer and company is awesome

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

The interviewers from Kiewit were very kind and made me feel comfortable. They asked all the basic interview questions and were responsive to my questions. There were 3 people interviewing me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

Laid back, no pressure. Asked a lot about what I value in a company, my own schedule and where I was willing to work. Not bad at all. People were very kind.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

Had three rounds of interview, very friendly talks. The first two rounds are just get to know you more, the last one is a technical interview. The technical questions are pretty basic stuff, as long as you paid attention in your class, shouldn't be difficult to you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 599 Interviews