Kiewit Corporation Field Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 121 of over 599 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

Laid back, no pressure. Asked a lot about what I value in a company, my own schedule and where I was willing to work. Not bad at all. People were very kind.

Interview Questions
  • What do you value in a company?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2021

Interview

A typical interview process that discusses the roles of interns, expectations, and benefits. First, I attended the career fair, then I did a follow-up interview. The interview lasted 40 minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

Mainly discussed the work experience rather than technical aspects of my background. Later on, discussed the job description and gave me the main doings and background of their company, and some of the projects they had worked on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

Series of typical in person interviews. Mine were after a career fair so they were very laid back and went over my career interests and knowledge of the company and the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

Laid back with a focus making sure you are someone that they would actually want to work with. The interviewers make you aware that Kiewit will probably move you where there is work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

Was simple and easy to get interview through applying at my school career fair. However full of false promises and felt as if the interviewer was not experienced and said things that he couldn't back up.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly entailed how willing are you to be able to relocate anywhere and move around every few months to keep up with the work.

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

Interview was easy and followed the usual introduction questions. I was offered a second interview which lasted over an hour and at the end they mentioned they would be emailing soon. I never heard back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Omaha, NE) in Jan 2021

Interview

I was asked questions about my resume to start off then I was asked about my goals for my career. I was asked how I would make Kiewit a better company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

It was straight forward. 2 phone interviews. Questions regarding experience, Strengths, weaknesses, etc. The lady who interview me was very nice and seems to be there to have a good interview without trying to trick you or making you feel intimated like I have experienced in previous companies.

Interview Questions
  • what are your weaknesses? what are your strengths? Why Kiewit? Willing to relocate? How much of a team player are you? tell me a time when you had to take leadership ? etc

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Kansas City, KS) in Oct 2020

Interview

Consist of 3 interviews and each interview they ask good question that get you thinking outside the box. Highly recommend to know what you are saying in advance so you may be prepared. But be honest on what yo I say as well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 121 Interviews