Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions

Updated Dec. 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,058 of over 2.1K interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Very thorough, professional and welcoming. Interviewer was very engaging and made the interview process comfortable and easy to navigate. Questions were concise and easy to answer, no confusion and straight to the point.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a situation where you feel you were able to comfort a patient who was in a critical or acute state.
    Answer Question

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

It could have been better. I think the staff interview skills need work with respect to how it is related to the job. The questions could relate to the job more.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

84.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kaiser Permanente~19466
Join the conversation on

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

interviewed with recruiter, then separate interview with Principle investigator and other team member. multiple interviews, somewhat conversational interview style. come prepared with good questions to ask and do your research.

Interview Questions
  • time you worked with a difficult person? strength, weakness?

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

The company will generate an online question and answer sessions. The queries take a minute to complete. They ask whether the candidate understands Covid 19 vaccination may be required. No technical questions are asked. They consistently ask if the posted salary is within the candidate's required range. I've had about a dozen of these. There's never follow up, and no indication that these have any serious intent.

Interview Questions
  • Whether the salary range is acceptable, and whether the candidate understands proof of Covid 19 vaccination may be required.

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

First interview was a brief screening phone call to discuss the job and discerption to ensure both parties understood the roles and responsibilities. Meeting was scheduled for 20 min but went slightly over.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful