Iron Logic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Iron Logic

2.5

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Iron Logic (Brampton, ON) in October 2018.

Interview

Took way to long. Manager seemed everywhere during hiring process as it took forever to hear from them. I get they are busy but over 3 months is too long with no update.

Interview Questions

• How long do you expect to stay at this company   1 Answer

Intermediate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Logic (Mississauga, ON) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through indeed and i receive a message to my indeed inbox for an interview schedule and a person from the company called to schedule the interview for next week. Overall it took 2-3 weeks. All questions are technical and 1 or 2 hr questions

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iron Logic (Brampton, ON) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very short. I met with two employees from Iron Logic, one was another designer and one was the Director. They both asked me to review my portfolio, and then asked about salary expectations etc.

Intermediate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Iron Logic (Brampton, ON) in November 2015.

Interview

Meeting with recruiter for an hour. She verified my references from the old work. Hiring manager called for interview. Took a few days in fixing interview date and time.

Interview Questions

• All questions were asked form the resume.
      Other than that..
      Basic asp.net web form related questions. Viewstate. Session, Application Cache and Application variables. A few data base related questions. Field types Varchar Vs Char etc

Design patterns, Countinous Integration, Code review process.

Questions were really simple. Interviews were good.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.