Indigo Books & Music Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 403 of over 403 interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Indigo Books & Music

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo Books & Music

Interview

Really interactive group interview. We were asked to go around the store and pick out something for the person next to us based on what we learned about them during their introduction.

Interview Questions
  • Who would you meet dead or alive?
    Answer Question

Indigo Books & Music

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo Books & Music

Interview

Audition Process where they interviewed all of us at once; essentially multiple people at a round table. They asked questions and we went around the room answering them. Sometimes they would address specific people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indigo Books & Music

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indigo Books & Music

Interview

The hiring process was a group interview where they asked you various questions about your sales experience. You will need to be able to find a space to talk as I was one of 13 people and not everyone got a chance to answer every question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indigo Books & Music

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Indigo Books & Music

Interview

Prescreening phone interview, group audition, ice breaker question, job related questions, activity to select item in store for partner, activity to promote a subscription service, received phone call saying I got the job about 2 hours later

Interview Questions
  • Greatest accomplishment from last job, someone who inspires you, name a time you had a conflict with someone and how did you handle it,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Indigo Books & Music (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

Submitted an application and got contacted by their HR manager. Did a 30 min phone call interview with them on a Friday and was told they would get back to me after the weekend. Well I got ghosted and they never got back to me. On top of that, the interview questions were a bit obscure and didn’t really address my skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indigo Books & Music

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Indigo Books & Music

Interview

Was really fun -- we had to go around the store and select something we thought our partner would like. Really selective with hours though -- they really want people with COMPLETELY open availability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indigo Books & Music

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indigo Books & Music

Interview

I applied online through their website. They sent me an email asking for an interview. I was interviewed in person with manager. The interview was fairly short. I was asked some basic interview questions and some scenario questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is one experience where you had to deal with an upset customer?

Indigo Books & Music

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indigo Books & Music

Interview

I applied via the Indigo website and received an email requesting a phone interview which was short (10 mins or so) and then I was later invited for an in-person group interview. The interview lasted about an hour and was overall a good experience. Covid-19 protocols were followed.

Interview Questions
  • What food would you bring to a potluck? What animal would you be? Choose 3 items in the store that represent you and explain. Choose 3 items in the store that represent one of the other interviewees and explain.

Indigo Books & Music

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indigo Books & Music

Interview

Laid back and fun. Was called for a group interview. They had ice breaker activities and it was overall very casual. Questions were behavioural and life-based. I wouldn’t worry too much about the interview and just try your best to be yourself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indigo Books & Music

Application

I interviewed at Indigo Books & Music

Interview

Group interview lasting around 2 hours with various social aspects to assess customer service skills. Activities included recommending books to other interviewees, group discussions, and team work exercises. Included a tour of the store.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 403 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Indigo Books & Music Job Seekers

Seasonal Customer Experience Representative
JobsSalariesInterviews
Customer Experience Representative
Customer Service Representative
Learn About the Job
Customer Experience Representative (CER)