Ian Martin Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ian Martin Group

Ian Martin Group

Application

I interviewed at Ian Martin Group

Interview

It was a good experience.it's very easy, starts with a test and ends with panel. they will ask situational based questions and ask personal questions too. they will arrange a call with the vp after that. interview will be for 2 hrs along with test. it was cool very friendly environment

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions that have already been written here
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Ontario, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied for the Customer Service Vaccine Scheduling. The process was rather quick. I applied online and 2 days later, I got an email to do the assessment and to pick a schedule for an interview. Interview was done over the phone with someone from a hiring team. After the interview I was offered the job right away. It was the easiest interview I've done. Assessment included: personality quiz, basic computer knowledge, typing test, Outlook simulation. THEY ASK YOU TO USE YOUR OWN CELLPHONE to do the job. (beware)

Interview Questions
  • Describe your previous role. Name 3 strengths. How proficient are you using software and what kind of programs did you use. What makes you a good fit for the role.
1 person found this interview helpful

Ian Martin Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group in Dec 2020

Interview

Due to COVID, this was a phone interview. Was pleasant and short. Typical interview questions. Was offered job right after the interview. HR seemed interested and engaged. Definitely one of the most pleasant interview experiences. At the end of the interview I was given the opportunity to ask questions. Offer was extended at the end of the interview pending completion of courses and online tests,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Boston, MA) in Dec 2020

Interview

Mostly a waste of time working with IMG. It feels like they threw my resume at a random job posting, cold Emailed me, and I lucked out and got a call. Interview with the client was rushed into place and I don't think anyone took time to do anything other then look at the cut sheet the ATS spit out.

Interview Questions
  • The basic interview questions about my background. Nothing specific, and kind of felt like they didn't read anything other then my last position job title.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process was quick but thorough. There were multiple parts to the process. First there was a phone interview with a recruiter and then an online typing test to gauge how fast you can type.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Bangalore)

Interview

I Got Refered by a friend. Then the HR called me and scheduled an interview. First Round was an aptitude test to test the analytical and verbal skills. Then had an Face to Face interview with the VP. After 2 days, got an offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
  • Background checkup (Asked about Family, Education, Hobbies and work experience)

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Houston, TX) in Mar 2019

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screen, a personality test I was able to take from home, and two in person interviews. The first in person was with my direct boss and a peer. The second in person was a Topgrading interview with my peer with me and two others over video conference.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Oakville, ON) in Sep 2018

Interview

Very different from any other job I've applied for but in a good way. It was informative and really took the time to get to know me as a person and as a professional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your past and what you've done up until this point in your career?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Bangalore) in Jun 2018

Interview

Its very simple you have a go through a written test followed by in person interview. if you pass this you will have a telephonic round with the VP or in person with him.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Bangalore) in May 2018

Interview

3 rounds of interview. Aptitude test took me back to college days. One round with internal managers and one round with VP of recruiting. Questions are asked to understand the passion in recruiting, comfort to work in night shift and to know if you have experience working on accounts which are similar to the accounts they have.

Interview Questions
  • The discussion is focused on general understanding of personality and then like 30% of recruiting.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews