Ian Martin Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Ian Martin Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Ian Martin Group

3.1

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screen, a personality test I was able to take from home, and two in person interviews. The first in person was with my direct boss and a peer. The second in person was a Topgrading interview with my peer with me and two others over video conference.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Ian Martin?   2 Answers

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Oakville, ON) in September 2018.

Interview

Very different from any other job I've applied for but in a good way. It was informative and really took the time to get to know me as a person and as a professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your past and what you've done up until this point in your career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First phone with VP and then In person with manager or team leads . then they came up with panel interview and the next day they came up with an offer. Which makes me feels good .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are very negotiable

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group.

Interview

Very long process but they do it so the fit is there. Use a method called Top Grading- very intense there are a lot of behavioral type questions that have to do with you as a person, a person in the workplace and your hobbies outside the home

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Typical Recruiter Interview Process, First of all would be a telephonic Interview followed with a general Apti test in Office which follows to Managers round of interview and concludes with Salary Discussion.

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Pickering, ON) in May 2014.

Interview

It was lengthy, they wanted to make sure you have passion, sales oriented, can build rapport. All the things you need to do this job. In total, there was about 3 interviews. It was 1:1 with the manager, and then another senior manager from another office came in, and then after they went well I was given a personality assessment to determine assertiveness, sociability, pace and detail orientation, behavioral adaptability and emotiveness and creativity

Interview Questions

• What is the best job you have ever had and why?   1 Answer

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was an ERP recruiter in my former organisation, the questions were asked about my work. I was not good in IT Support and interviewer didn't asked one about IT Support.

Interview Questions

• About me, my family, location, culture, background
      About my work, education
      Special skills   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group.

Interview

The first round of interview will be Telephonic which will be followed by a Second round: Face to face interview. If they are interested in you will follow up within 1 to 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Expectations of yours and how would you like the environment of the workplace to be so that you feel you are productive. They will listen you and will try to relate with examples.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Toronto, ON) in January 2016.

Interview

panel type with 2 interviewers asking various questions pertaining to my relevant experience, in relation to the job and past experience at other locations. The questions were sub divided into categories and each interviewer asked three stage questions relative to the subject matter, In the various aspects of the job

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Its a very unique process. The questions are more related to see how well you fit in an independent environment as in this company they hire people and not robots. Being confident, genuine and honest are the main keys to crack a deal with this company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.