Ian Martin Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Ian Martin Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Ian Martin Group

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screen, a personality test I was able to take from home, and two in person interviews. The first in person was with my direct boss and a peer. The second in person was a Topgrading interview with my peer with me and two others over video conference.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Ian Martin?   2 Answers

Recruiter Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I Got Refered by a friend. Then the HR called me and scheduled an interview.
    First Round was an aptitude test to test the analytical and verbal skills.
    Then had an Face to Face interview with the VP.
    After 2 days, got an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Background checkup (Asked about Family, Education, Hobbies and work experience)   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Oakville, ON) in September 2018.

Interview

Very different from any other job I've applied for but in a good way. It was informative and really took the time to get to know me as a person and as a professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your past and what you've done up until this point in your career?   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

Its very simple you have a go through a written test followed by in person interview. if you pass this you will have a telephonic round with the VP or in person with him.

US Staffing Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. Aptitude test took me back to college days. One round with internal managers and one round with VP of recruiting.
    Questions are asked to understand the passion in recruiting, comfort to work in night shift and to know if you have experience working on accounts which are similar to the accounts they have.

Interview Questions

• The discussion is focused on general understanding of personality and then like 30% of recruiting.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

it's very easy, starts with a test and ends with panel. they will ask situational based questions and ask personal questions too. they will arrange a call with the vp after that. interview will be for 2 hrs along with test. it was cool very friendly environment

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Typical Recruiter Interview Process, First of all would be a telephonic Interview followed with a general Apti test in Office which follows to Managers round of interview and concludes with Salary Discussion.

Tech Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Ottawa, ON) in April 2017.

Interview

15 minutes over the phone with general questions, then submitted the resume, after that the agency called me back with the date for the second in-person interview as soon as possible, after the second interview, offered the job

Interview Questions

• If I am interested in the position, my salary expectations, does the location suits me, my professional background and education, previous employer, familiarity with tools, portfolio, dates for the interview, terms of the contract, possibility of contract extension, my goals,   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group.

Interview

Very long process but they do it so the fit is there. Use a method called Top Grading- very intense there are a lot of behavioral type questions that have to do with you as a person, a person in the workplace and your hobbies outside the home

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was an ERP recruiter in my former organisation, the questions were asked about my work. I was not good in IT Support and interviewer didn't asked one about IT Support.

Interview Questions

• About me, my family, location, culture, background
      About my work, education
      Special skills   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.