Ian Martin Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ian Martin Group

Ian Martin Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group

Interview

There was NO Interview! All you have to do is apply for the position. You don't even have to include a Cover Letter. They will accept you with just your Resume! The first email they will send you after you applied for the position, is a "Congratulations and welcome to the Ian Martin team! " email with information on the position and instructions on setting up a profile on their website so that you can sign the contract.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baie-d'Urfé, QC

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Baie-d'Urfé, QC) in Jul 2021

Interview

Ian Martin is a believer in Teal Management. This promises a certain level of ethical practices. However, I was both mislead and ghosted half-way through the interview process, was given no feedback on my submitted work, and had to email the C-level representative in Canada to find out what was happening. Teal management at this company is lip service, in my personal opinion experience.

Interview Questions
  • Can you submit some sample work?
    Answer Question

Ian Martin Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group in Jun 2021

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me and asked for a call to discuss the role. After discussing the recruiter forwarded my resume to the company and I am waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ian Martin Group

Application

I interviewed at Ian Martin Group

Interview

It was a good experience.it's very easy, starts with a test and ends with panel. they will ask situational based questions and ask personal questions too. they will arrange a call with the vp after that. interview will be for 2 hrs along with test. it was cool very friendly environment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Ontario, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied for the Customer Service Vaccine Scheduling. The process was rather quick. I applied online and 2 days later, I got an email to do the assessment and to pick a schedule for an interview. Interview was done over the phone with someone from a hiring team. After the interview I was offered the job right away. It was the easiest interview I've done. Assessment included: personality quiz, basic computer knowledge, typing test, Outlook simulation. THEY ASK YOU TO USE YOUR OWN CELLPHONE to do the job. (beware)

Interview Questions
  • Describe your previous role. Name 3 strengths. How proficient are you using software and what kind of programs did you use. What makes you a good fit for the role.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Boston, MA) in Dec 2020

Interview

Mostly a waste of time working with IMG. It feels like they threw my resume at a random job posting, cold Emailed me, and I lucked out and got a call. Interview with the client was rushed into place and I don't think anyone took time to do anything other then look at the cut sheet the ATS spit out.

Interview Questions
  • The basic interview questions about my background. Nothing specific, and kind of felt like they didn't read anything other then my last position job title.
1 person found this interview helpful

Ian Martin Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group in Dec 2020

Interview

Due to COVID, this was a phone interview. Was pleasant and short. Typical interview questions. Was offered job right after the interview. HR seemed interested and engaged. Definitely one of the most pleasant interview experiences. At the end of the interview I was given the opportunity to ask questions. Offer was extended at the end of the interview pending completion of courses and online tests,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process was quick but thorough. There were multiple parts to the process. First there was a phone interview with a recruiter and then an online typing test to gauge how fast you can type.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was a great interview, they asked me lots of questions I answered them as best as I could. It was a great interview, they asked me lots of questions I answered them as best as I could.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ian Martin Group (Bangalore)

Interview

I Got Refered by a friend. Then the HR called me and scheduled an interview. First Round was an aptitude test to test the analytical and verbal skills. Then had an Face to Face interview with the VP. After 2 days, got an offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
  • Background checkup (Asked about Family, Education, Hobbies and work experience)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews