Found 240 of over 355 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Ian Martin Group
Got a burning question about Ian Martin Group? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ian Martin Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Like the previous review from 12/25/11 stated there are NO benefits." (in 22 reviews)
- "There are some managers who do not even respond to pings and do not help proactively and a few are highly diplomatic, not choosing the right solution and giving mix feedback" (in 6 reviews)
- "longs hours and low salary" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Ian Martin Group and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Apr 11, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearOakville, ON
It's the best consultancy and really helped me with identifying my abilities and strengths.
No cons at all. It's just a great place to work
- 5.0Apr 11, 2023QA CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBarrie, ON
Great staffing company, assistive and very supportive. Everyone is very knowledgeable and professional.
There were zero Cons while I was working here.
- 3.0Mar 13, 2023Covid-19 Contact TracerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearToronto, ON
Allowed us to work from home.
There was so much movement within the company that people were shifted around with complete disregard of the communities they were developing.
- 5.0Mar 6, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearOakville, ON
Good company to work with. Decent pay. Great environment and exceptional training
Temporary Contract with no job security
- 1.0Nov 30, 2022Technical RecruiterFormer Employee
Professional L&D events Good sense of culture despite being remote Good opportunities to get involved Some genuinely good employees IF you have a great team, a great place to be
Being self-managed does not work when some people still like to act like they have power and authority over others. Too much of power imbalance. Lots of toxic work gossip, toxic co workers, overall unhealthy work environment. too much internal politics. Feels like if you do not fit with the status quo, you will be seen as a black sheep and risk employment, even though they say they no one has authority over another to get fired4
Ian Martin Group Reviews FAQs
Ian Martin Group has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 355 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Ian Martin Group to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
76% of Ian Martin Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ian Martin Group 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.