ICON Creative Studio Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICON Creative Studio

ICON Creative Studio

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICON Creative Studio

Interview

They called, then they set up an interview. They gave me their emails to have for future reference. They told me right away I wasn’t the candidate they were looking for.

Interview Questions
  • If I’ve ever lead a team
    Answer Question

ICON Creative Studio

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICON Creative Studio in May 2021

Interview

The interviewers outlined the shows they were responsible for and what would be expected of me as a Junior Animator. They then asked me questions about my work and myself. The second half of the interview was talking with the HR Rep about salary and other more practical issues.

Interview Questions
  • What was my preference in animation style, as this would affect which show I would be a better fit for.

ICON Creative Studio

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICON Creative Studio

Interview

Two people interviewed me. The Lighting Supervisor and the Recruiter sat side by side and interviewed me. Took turns asking questions about my past experiences and my knowledge on Nuke and Maya.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICON Creative Studio

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICON Creative Studio in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied in Feb 2021, less than a week later I had been contacted for an interview. The interview happened online 3 days later. They had invited 6 people to talk to me and only 2 attended. Very easy and laid back, the artists were very easy to conversate with. Unfortunately, they require all employees to live in the B.C. area even though they were all working from home. Moving across the country in less than two weeks during the pandemic was not something I could do. Also, the pay offer was extremely low. It was less than what most Interns I know make.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICON Creative Studio (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2021

Interview

They called me by phone for the interview. I took the interview with HR and the senior animator. The employers were so friendly and the atmosphere was gentle. It was took about 15 mins with the senior animator and 10 mins for pay with HR.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICON Creative Studio (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2021

Interview

Was tested on Python scripting knowledge with a couple of questions. Had a review of the demo reel to explore my knowledge and technique used for production. All this was coupled with some standard questions from recruitment about my equipment, my salary expectations, their expectations for moving cities and the job etc

Interview Questions
  • Talk us through your demo reel and tell us what you think is most notable about it.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICON Creative Studio (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2021

Interview

It started with a simple greeting and then Introducing myself. They asked why you want to work for us, what is your strength and what is your weakness. After all, we discuss salary.

Interview Questions
  • What is the weakness of your works?

ICON Creative Studio

Application

I interviewed at ICON Creative Studio

Interview

it was pleasant, but I felt a little bit underestimated by one of the interviewers. they seemed like in a rush and wasn't fully listening to me. by the time the interview ends, they didn't say goodbye or thank you. they just hung up. it was a skype interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICON Creative Studio (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

2 of the 3 attendees were a no-show so i just interviewed with HR. It was meant to be a video call but she didn't turn her video on which made things quite awkward from the get-go. She began by telling me that the coordinators are the first ones there in the morning and the last ones to leave at night so she was glad to hear i'm fine with doing OT. She then finished off by telling me that they don't pay OT to production members...sorry what? I finally bowed out when she asked me what the names were of the other companies i recently interviewed at, such unprofessionalism and totally irrelevant.

Interview Questions
  • Have you had any other interviews recently? What other companies have you interviewed at?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ICON Creative Studio (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2020

Interview

Two supervisors and one HR participated this interview. The time was around 40 minutes. The supervisors interviewed first, then the HR. People in ICON are very friendly, and the whole interview process was very relaxed and happy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews