Cover image for Starbucks

Add an Interview

Interview Question

Community Manager Interview

Starbucks

How do you respond to negative comments online?

Interview Answers

17 Answers

Don’t pay any attention to the negative comments stay true to you and stay focused on your goals

Anonymous on

Apologize and address the comment, sincerely and professionally, in favor of the customer.

Anonymous on

keep calm. Just give positive respond like say thank you for criticizing we'll do better for the next and make their negative comments for our motivations to be the best and we have to show up for that

Anonymous on

1) Evaluate the validity of their feedback. Are they simply trolling, or is this an actual experience a customer is facing that is worth addressing? 2) Document, categorize, and archive their feedback for further analysis to add to the "big picture" for how our organization can improve. 3) Thank the customer for their feedback, and acknowledge that it has been documented to further improve our business practices. If the experience warrants an apology, offer it sincerely with the intention that it should be addressed.

Anonymous on

remain calm and ignore the problem

Anonymous on

Take it as positive and tell them to in future we provide good service

Anonymous on

Take negative comment as positive, because it may help you improve

Anonymous on

Usually I have control of the floor in a positive way. I do that bc if our attitude is dull our day will be too. So I learned long ago take control and show ppl how to have fun and keep it positive and move on.

Anonymous on

Online it is really hard to be 100% sure....how they are saying anything, or be familiar with their humor. Zero voice infliction. So I would...shoot an lol briefly empathize and let them know they were heard then change the negative to positive and keep doing it bc honestly how can u stay negative when your being BROUGHT UP UP. Maybe your that one good influence in their life. Dont blow it :)

Anonymous on

First i will follow the latte art process and then ill give them complementry and apologize

Another great piece of content from Rooftop Slushie: bit.ly/faang100

Anonymous on

Take their constructive criticism if any, disregard the rest (ie. plain insults.)

Anonymous on

I try to understand why customer said negative comments and give solutions with an excuse motivation

Anonymous on

Ignore the negative focus on the positive everybody's going to look for a reason get you down because they don't feel good about their self

Ignore them

Anonymous on

I usually don't even pay attention to negative anything. If one comment happens to get under my skin, I usually want to myself about it, and delete it.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.