Genpact Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

1,372 Interview Reviews

2.8

Supply Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I achieved just two steps:
    1st - screen interview (by phone).
    2nd - interview with a manager (by zoom).

Each of the steps lasted about 30 minutes.

Unfortunately, I have not received any feedback or answer.

Interview Questions

• 1st step:
      Tell me about yourself.
      Are you a US citizen?
      Do you have any questions?

2nd step:
      Tell me about yourself.
      Tell Me About a Time When You Failed.
      Tell me about a time when you faced an unexpected challenge at work and how you solved them.
      What role does digital technology play for business? (not sure but there was a question about digital technology)
      Do you have questions for me?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Easy, had it was during covid so it was virtually done thru zoom. I did a quick phone interview a personality quiz and graph/skills chart.. the interview process took about two weeks but it wasn’t extremely hard . When interviewing just be very detailed with your answers short but detailed.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing going on in the world recently that had an effect on you?   1 Answer

Fraud Specialist Interview

Interview

easy typing test and panel interview. ther interview were very friendly and professional. and gave a lot of insight on growth in the company. basic interview questions and of course my experience working in fraud.

Senior Technical Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact in August 2020.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter once I applied online.
    He scheduled a round of interviews.
    1st Interviiew with the Hiring Manager
    2nd interview with a technical SME and the HM
    3rd interview with a VP and the HM

Interview Questions

• 1. its was for a cloud PM role. Asked me specfiocs on AWS.
      Servless vs hosted.
      Migration Strategies
      AWS Fargate, ECS

wanted to know why I want to leave my current role   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Richardson, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The hiring process is very fast. I applied and within 24 hours I received the link for the assessment. Once I passed the assessment, I did an interview via HireVue which was very relaxed and easy. They asked very basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work on a team.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Process took 6 days total. Applied through employee referral, got a call the next day, set up a one-on-one interview for the following day through video call (due to the current apocalypse). Both the Senior Recruiter and the woman that interviewed me were delightful, easy to speak to, and very knowledgable about the company. I actually really enjoyed the interview process mainly because the interviewer was so much fun to talk to. There weren't many questions, much less than any other interview I've ever had - seemed more like a vibe check.

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service experience do you have in total?   1 Answer

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

was brief and easy. I had a phone interview due to co vid 19 and had to go into building for a brief short orientation. If you like what the recruiter has to say most likely you'll get offered the job

Interview Questions

• Asked if you had any customer service experience, how do you handle rude and angry customers? are you availabe full time or part time and are you comfortable working from home?   2 Answers

Senior BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Interview done, got selected in all rpunds, but no offer due to no approvals. Why do you waste the time of people(experienced mainly) who are trying for jobs by conducting interviews without approvals

Interview Questions

• All the rounds of interview is cleared( 5 rounds) and finally not given offer by saying me that approvals are not available.   1 Answer

Wpf Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

2Rounds
    1st telephonic by Genpact
    asked few basic questions on wpf and .net c# got positive review .
    2nd Round was telephonic by client GE but didn't got any response from Genpact on the 2nd round
    no communication from hr only time waste.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

May 19th I went through the interview process, completed the assessments, completed my drug screen MAY 20th and it seemed like everything checked out but from that point I didn’t hear anything (unless I emailed the company myself about an update) until June 24th stating my background did not meet company standards. I am not a felon nor do I have a criminal record and I feel I did not get a fair chance at employment. See it that I have been trying to get on to the company since 2018 :(

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.