Genpact Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 22 May, 2018

2.8

77 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Campus Interview. 1st round is the written, 2nd and 3rd rounds are the campus interview. submit the C.V on the campus career fair and send me an email and had a written test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in February-2010.

Interview

One interview with the manager of the team I eventually joined. Basic questions on regression analysis and one case study on a credit card scenario. Simple interview to crack.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in October-2009.

Interview

This interview was for a Business Analyst . The interview process was entirely on phone. There were 3 rounds - one with the reporting manager , the second with the unit head and the third with the HR team. The first two rounds, largely focused on prior work experience and a few questions on the Masters Thesis. The interviewers were trying to assess communication skills, basic logical thinking and approach. The other aspects that were assessed were openess to learn.

Interview Questions

• Have you read Freakonomics ? and what was your opinion about the author. What was your fav chapter / What was your ahhhah moment in the book?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April-2011.

Interview

Initial HR round then Interview with the immediate and sr management and then again HR round for salary negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in October-2012.

Interview

I was recruited directly from B school and It was a two round process where in we had an initial aptitude round and based on that a list of students were short listed and then interviewed in the order of merit of aptitude test.Interview was cool and casual questions were more on finance and balance sheet accounting then the came up with results and welcomed into GENPACT family.They started sending us welcome mails and some case studies before joining to just ake us feel that we are part of genpact family.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

lengthy interview process and the selection is depends on ur direct manager

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in November-2012.

Interview

Started on time. Asked mainly based on the CV, went into details. Asked technical questions related to statistical analysis. Interviewed by first and second level manager. Asked about preference of location. Mentioned not a paymaster. Asked when I could join at the earliest. No specific discussion on the salary.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Few interviews with HR as well as teams where requirement is.

Interview Questions

• We wont be paying you a lot, do you still want to work with us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in June-2011.

Interview

My first job. Good interview. Not much on the technical side.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in December-2012.

Interview

1st an online test on basic stats and aptitude including vocabulary test.Then 1round of interview,which included both technical as well as hr questions.stats based questions were mostly asked.be prepared for case studies also.