Fujitsu Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Fujitsu Interview Questions

Interviews at Fujitsu

2.8

Analyste programmeur JAVA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tunis (Tunisia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Tunis (Tunisia)) in November 2018.

Interview

Mission de recrutement en Tunisie, organisé en partenariat avec Québec International.
    La sélection a eu lieu suite à une candidature envoyée en ligne, via le site QuébecEnTete.com.
    L'entretien a duré 20min, l'ambiance était plus cool.
    Il y'a eu une présentation de la société, des principales activités rattachées au poste proposé, ensuite les questions qui m'ont été posées.

Technicien de maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asnières-sur-Seine (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Asnières-sur-Seine (France)) in May 2018.

Interview

suite inscription en ligne sur site de recherche d'emploi , sélection puis appel téléphonique .
    un 1er entretien , puis test de connaissances . ensuite 2ème entretien ; ( évolution de carrière et salaires / primes )

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Brussels (Belgium)) in April 2016.

Interview

L'entretien consistait à deux entretiens de sélection physique avec une seule personne à chaque fois. Le dernier entretien s'est passé au téléphone avec le DRH. Le tout dans une atmosphère décontractée, formalisme mais pas trop. J'ai également rempli un test de personnalité avant l'entretien.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview took few hours spoke to two engineers separately the questions where about what I did and technical questions about path computation and java OO concepts ions about path computation and java OO concepts

Interview Questions

• Took Few hours, the question was about Java data structure and path algorithm   Answer Question

Salesforce Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

I had 3 rounds (Technical, Managerial and Director/VP)
    Technical & Managerial rounds - Good, straightforward questions on technology and functional aspects
    Director/VP - Bad experience. The VP/Director came in with an air of arrogance; was almost dismissal and rude and seemed like he was only half-interested in interviewing. Definitely not a leader that I would like to work with
    But the absolute WORST was the HR. He was unprofessional, asked to many personal questions(family/children related) and then haggled on the salary. (I would definitely not call it negotiation; since he used my personal information into the salary negotiation conversation indicating that two income households are privileged and I should be happy about getting the job ).

Interview Questions

• Tehnical - Salesforce Admin/Declarative questions - Service Cloud, omni channel, routing, case management etc.
      Functional - SDLC processes, BA functions, conflict management etc.   1 Answer

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

This interview has two rounds. First round is behavioral and second round is developing a React application use case. The time allocated is 1 hr. Given a json data, asked to develop a dashboard consisting of table and graphs.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online, got a response back ~ 1 week later. Came in for the interview where they had 5 employees come in and detail the position I applied for and ask how my skills applied to their listed position. Took a little while to get back to me, but understandable due to the holidays.

Interview Questions

• What, in your mind, is a technical writer's job and why do some consider it to be important?   Answer Question

Technology Business Unit Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Dallas, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview was all behavioral based questions, no technical questions. Overall, if you come in with a professional attitude and be someone who is easy to talk to and is able to communicate well you should do well on this interview.

Interview Questions

• If the company had 7 features on a product that would be released on a certain date, and the company wanted to add an 8th feature to the product but that feature would move the release date further back to a later date, how would explain this to a customer.   1 Answer

Intern - Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewed after I spoke with their software engineers at a school career fair. Asked questions about my resume, looking for places where I had worked with algorithms. Overall, very chill experience.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Applied through career fair, was interviewed the next week. Interview consisted mostly of C++ questions as well as a few OOP questions. Was interviewed by two employees who seemed knowledgeable about C++.

Interview Questions

• Questions around the difficulty of "what is a pure virtual function in c++" and data-structure questions   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.