Fortis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Fortis

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fortis

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fortis (Piscataway, NJ (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The process took 2 days. I went in for a 1st interview and sat down with a manager for about 15 minutes. He had some basic questions about my work history, my leadership experience, my schooling, and what I was looking for in a job.

Interview Questions

• What leadership experience do you have?
      What qualities do you look for/expect from someone in a leadership role?   Answer Question

Hospital Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fortis (New Delhi (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview comprised of personal interview, group discussion & presentation. I got selected by the placement cell & got a call after 4 days by the organisation. The difficulty level was average.

CAD Drafter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fortis (Saskatoon, SK) in July 2015.

Interview

just the usual meeting with a small company. you apply on their website. you see the HR lady and your future boss. they ask questions. took maybe half an hour. they emailed a job offer maybe a week later.

Doctor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fortis in February 2015.

Interview

Nothing specific to write,usual process as it happens anywhere.you go,have a talk and get selected.sign a contract and come back home with sweets.what else,may be you flirt with any random lady and start thinking how and when you might invite her for a cup of a tea.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.