Fiix Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fiix Software

Fiix Software

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiix Software

Interview

I felt the interview process was very easy, to the extent that it made me think if the bar was a bit too low at the company. The team didn't really have insightful questions and I felt their product leader was not strong enough.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How do you pitch a product feature to leadership?
    Answer Question
  • Q: Usual product estimation exercise to gauge analytical skills

Fiix Software

Application

I interviewed at Fiix Software

Interview

1. Screening Interview with their HR. Asked me a bunch of product questions. Went well, very nice person, helpful, and felt that they care about what I have to say. 2. Spoke to Product. I thought the interview went well, we were having a great interview. I asked the person to provide me with feedback at the end of the interview, the only feedback they provided me with is I didn't seem to understand how to handle conflict. One: not every situation is the same. Two: if you were concerned with my conflict resolutions skills, you should have asked more questions in regards to conflict (not only 1). Three: every team works differently, the way you deal with your team can be different from one company to the next. Four: they almost expected me to provide him with a conflict they have experienced and provide them with the same resolution they made. They also said that they'd share my interview notes with the team to determine if I move forward. I know that didn't happen because I received an updated too fast. This was the one and only reason why I didn't move forward according to them and HR. Overall, I felt that their product team didn't have a solid leader. 3. there was one more round of interviews I believe (didn't get there) Glad, it didn't work out. I wouldn't want to report to someone that doesn't understand the product/domain, is not a leader, and is not focused on the larger picture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fiix Software

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiix Software in Jul 2021

Interview

It was a 30 min interview Started with general questions but I felt the interviewer was little rude during the interview I understand , Every company hires the right fit but the candidate experience could have been better because it impacts the company brand after all Thank you for the opportunity, I would suggest to work on the candidate experience part!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fiix Software (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. This was the worst phone screen I have experienced in my entire time of being a developer. The call turned into him telling me how to fix my resume, most of the things he said didn't make sense at all and most decent places wouldn't even care about that (like saying I should have a two page resume). He went on to say how he couldn’t find what language I used in my job even though it was on my resume. Then went off on how “school Java” isn’t the same as industry experience, even though most places only care about OOP languages since they transition over well. I don't remember his name but he was very immature and needs to take his ego down a few notches.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fiix Software

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Fiix Software

Interview

The interviewer was extremely kind and nice. During the phone interview, she was patient, asked direct questions and was willing to answer all the questions I had. Email conversation after was also very respectful and kind.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiix Software (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Interview was very cool and i had performed well .. It got sessions , telephonic , onsite ..and a codility test ..After completing all rounds they said that i was not hired..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiix Software (Oakville, ON)

Interview

Fairly standard phone screen from the recruiter, made it through the next round with HR. HR scheduled a phone interview. There was mention of who would be attending but it turns out that it was not HR that called me but the hiring manager. I was surprised. Spent 30 min on the phone. I followed up via email with the hiring manager and HR and never received any response. I then emailed the recruiter and I was told the hiring manager was away. Seems really unprofessional. to not get any feedback. Left a poor impression.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiix Software (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Screener interview, followed by a phone interview and a 2 hour onsite interview with director of product, as well as head of engineering and the hiring manager. Beware that onsite interviews may be significantly longer than they tell you. I was scheduled for a one hour onsite interview and it lasted about 2 hours. Considering the inconvenient location, I was not able to get back to work and had to make up missed time over the weekend. Some advice to recruiters, please be honest with the time commitments you request of your applicants.

Interview Questions
  • what's your favourite part of product management
  • what's your least favourite part of product management
  • whiteboard question: how many vacuums will be sold in China next year

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiix Software (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2019

Interview

There were two phone interviews and a face to face interview at the office. There were two people asking technical and behavioural questions lasting about half-hour. The interview went well. After multiple follow-ups got reply that, I not selected for a different position which I never applied to. Not a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

All correspondences were done via email which already sent out red flags. The interview process began with a phone screen with HR. I was then requested a 500 word assignment. I then had a call with the product manager who had issues with his phone, as the call kept dropping. The final stage (although HR said there may be more) involved an in person interview with the product manager and ux designer, then manager, then director in that order for about 2 hours total. Director didn't have resume on him and kept crossing his arms, seemingly impatient. Got an email from HR afterwards stating "we're still looking at other candidates" and that I "hope they understand". The last line hit my nerve and is very insulting. Hopefully they find what they're looking for, as they seem to not have a clue what they want or are looking for a super super rock star at below average salary. There's a review on here that states that the last couple of positive reviews seem very fishy, and after meeting them and my correspondences, something is very inauthentic and misaligned with the core values they preach. Also, seems to be a lot of nepotism here.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you like writing? Everyone asked this.
  • What tools do tech writers use?
4 people found this interview helpful