ExxonMobil Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,064 of over 2,064.0 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ExxonMobil

What people are saying about ExxonMobil

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

ExxonMobil

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

Changes have been made because of Covid. The interview is done online over Zoom, and you meet with a handful of people for 1.5 hours. If you hire for an experienced role, there will be some behavioral questions but mostly questions about your previous job experience. At the end you have an opportunity to ask any questions you'd like to better understand the role and the company.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience and a few behavioral questions
    Answer Question

ExxonMobil

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

There are two interview processes. For the first one just need to follow STAR method. And you need to pass the first interview to proceed to second interview. However, we don't know what the interviewer want. It depends on the interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ExxonMobil

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

There is a person from Exxon that will contact you and ask your interest of the department, and then the colleagues from that department will interview with you with questions they have prepared

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ExxonMobil

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

It was technical plus HR Round. Various questions on distillation Column, Heat Exchanger, reactors & all. Overall good. HR Questions like, Greatest challenges, resume based & all but didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ExxonMobil

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

it was a fast and easy process, they asked me basic hr and domain related questions. Related to every day real life experiences. Also from my cv, asked about internships and projects in detail.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ExxonMobil

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

Starting with a CV submission, if qualified, there will be some assessment tests including a video interview. Then, face-to-face will be appointed in case passing all tests above. If you pass, a medical test will be followed. End up with an offering.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell more about yourself Q: Why did you apply at ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

On-campus "round robin" interview in Spring, TX. Met for a half-hour with two people currently in the role I was seeking, two managers, and two recruiters. I was given a campus tour and we took a break to eat lunch at one of the restaurants located there.

Interview Questions
  • They used the STAR (situation, task, action, results) method in my interview.

ExxonMobil

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

Two interviews, first was a screening and behavioral interview, then there was a waiting period before being contacted by the recruiter or recruiters from individual sites. Very helpful recruiters, quick responses for either rejection or getting an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ExxonMobil

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

-Teste de valores e teste de inglês -Vídeo entrevista em inglês contando uma experiência em que tenha demonstrado adaptabilidade -Dinâmica de grupo com apresentação e duas discussões (1 sobre startups que pudessem ser beneficiais para a empresa e outra sobre moradias em impressão 3d) -Entrevista individual com os funcionários de cada área específica da empresa (poços e comercial)

Interview Questions
  • Se há um tubo levando fluido de um ponto a outro, mas a perda de carga no fluido está muito alta e ele não chega com pressão suficiente ao outro lado, quais parâmetros do sistema você pode mudar para resolver?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Budapest) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview was recorded, 30 minutes long. you have 2 minutes to answer each question. there were 6 questions in total. behaviroal and situation questions. Generally interview was average diffculty.

Interview Questions
  • 1- Tell me about yourself 2- What can Exxon offer for you for the next 5 years to stay motivated? 3- Tell us about a time when you did adjustment in a task? 4- if you had ever sold ideas to your coworkers and how was that? 5- Describe a mistake you took in your previous job 6- What skills/experience do you think you could bring to this role?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,064 Interviews