Edward Jones Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,168 of over 1.2k interviews

Recruiter8%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Edward Jones

Application

I interviewed at Edward Jones

Interview

Long and arduous process. Two months total with a simulated day in the life as the final step of the interview process. First few interviews were straightforward. Then a meeting with an FA in his/her office.

Interview Questions
  • Simulated Day in the Life of an FA
    1 Answer

Edward Jones

Application

I interviewed at Edward Jones

Interview

You have to get 25 signatures door knocking before you get an interview. Which is really hard in today's world. They are using the same methods from the 40s because they are tried and true but they are not working now.

Interview Questions
  • Did you get the signatures and how do you feel getting them.

Edward Jones

Application

I interviewed at Edward Jones

Interview

The process took 4 months from beginning to end and required several times away from prior job. I met with 9 people throughout the process, some of them 2 at a time. I also had to do an online assessment and 4 hour role play assessment.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (San Diego, CA)

Interview

First talked to the HR and she was super nice. Then talked to the hiring manager who was even nicer. Then had to answer some data science challenge questions. Not too easy not too difficult either. Very practical and real-world type of questions. Then had a panel interview and a presentation with the data science team and another group interview with leadership as well. In overall, the experience was really great that I rejected three other offers I had (including one offer from high tech industry, one offer from a good startup and even one offer that was paying me more) and accepted their offer. Their team is very knowledgable (including 5 people holding PhD degrees in math, stats, cs and engineering), friendly and caring. Their work culture seems to be a very good one.

Interview Questions
  • Some data modeling questions and statistical concepts. You should do fine if you are a statistical expert. But you may find it difficult if you are more into Machine Learning and not much statistics.

Edward Jones

Application

I interviewed at Edward Jones

Interview

Boring but overall same as what the time it is for you guys and the other one night that i didn’t even close the whole thing to him so he just showed me the whole way and i just showed me the whole way and he didn’t want me back and i just showed up.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be a good fit here?

Edward Jones

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward Jones

Interview

Phone interview and interview in person with a Financial Advisor. Questions are not too complicated. There is a simulation/test at the end that takes a few hours. Overall it is not bad.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Edward Jones

Application

I interviewed at Edward Jones

Interview

Long 6 month process with multiple interviews and competency assessment. Over all easy process but lengthy. They were not clear on the expectations of door knocking to build your business.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edward Jones

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward Jones

Interview

I received an email to complete an on-demand online interview which I had 2 days to finish it. In the interview there were time to practice as many time as you needed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edward Jones

Application

I interviewed at Edward Jones

Interview

The process was smooth and transparent. The recruiter explained every step before the interview process. 1st phase: one-way video interview some behavioral and technical questions 2nd phase: behavioral interview 3rd phase: technical interview

Interview Questions
  • -Describe a time when you were particularly effective at achieving business results.
2 people found this interview helpful

Edward Jones

Application

I interviewed at Edward Jones

Interview

No live people talking to you. They just want a video to select the instagram stars. The questions are most generic selected by a third party video supplier. The recruiter knew that it is not ethical and putting the job seekers at disadvantage but was not willing to convey this message to the company or possibly company wants to hire only people with certain looks.

Interview Questions
  • they use third party video platform to force you to record yourself. What happens after is a mystery. Rating on your looks?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,168 Interviews

BOA Branch Office Administrator
Customer Service Representative
Financial Services Representative
Learn About the Job
Financial Advisor Trainee (FACD)
Learn About the Job
Field Supervision Director (Branch Manager/Compliance Officer)